chapter 18

VOOTEE

Gabi kept her gaze on the white substance in front of her. She has seen some labeled 'first timers' behind the screen consume it with no trouble.

Liars

It didn't feel right. She wasn't that type of girl. She looked up at Darren's daring eyes. Hesitantly she dipped her index finger in it and brought it to her mouth. She closed her eyes and stuck it in her mouth as her tongue swirled around it wondering what it tastes like.

Salt.

She watched amazed at how his hard cock still managed to ooze out his white cream. He didn't ask her to lick it off him. She made that decision on her own and once her clouded brain sent that message to her trembling lips and thick numb tongue, she blurted it out.

Now she didn't want to seem foolish switching up and refusing to do so. She sucked up her fear and leaned over to lick the rest of him.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and made her look him in the eye. "I want you to do it because you want to" he traced her lips with his thumb "Next time don't say shit you don't mean. That shit will get you in trouble ma" he watched her get up and walk to the bed.

He got up and made a trip to the bathroom. He had to clean himself up.

Knock Knock

Gabi looked towards the bathroom door questioningly even though he was out of her sight. She put on a shirt -his shirt "Darren I think someone's at the door"

Knock Knock

"No shit" she heard the water running.

"Do you want me to open it for you"

The bathroom door opened abruptly and came out an annoyed-looking Darren. "I don't know what kinda shit you used to back in Ethiopia but you don't open doors when you a guest in somebody's house aight?" He walked past her and pulled out a pair of sweats. He looked around and spotted his shirt on Gabriela. He just pulled out another.

"Am well mannered which is why I asked. If you want me to swallow, you better show me some damn respect" she walked around him in an attempt to leave his room. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"Am not a hoe. Am just letting you fuck for pleasure, not for money. If you don't want me at your place just say that and I'll leave." He knitted his brows as a small smile threatened to form on his mean face.

"Stop aight. Let me see what's up then I'll show you how much I want you to be here" he grabbed her ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

"How about a 'am sorry'?" She tilted her head to the side.

He shook his head and gave her a little peck then left to go open the door. Whoever was at the door has it coming. He knew it must be someone he knew because nobody else can run upon him without getting notified about a visitor.

He jogged down the stairs and walked towards the big wooden door. He looked through the peephole and saw it was Dominic. He watched as he flipped his middle finger and mumbled some incoherent words mad at the lack of hospitality at his friend's house.

He laughed as he opened the door for him. "Nigge fuck you too" he walked away leaving Dominic to close the door. Which he did.

"So you was just watching me? Fuck is wrong wit you?" He shook his head as he took a sit on the couch. "Why you at home in sweats on a Monday?" He looked at his Rolex "it's past two man"

"I had some shit to handle" he shrugged. "Look that up" he pointed towards an envelop that he threw on the couch earlier in the middle of his lovemaking. It was occupying his hands and he didn't like it. There were a lot of things he planned to do with it.