chapter 10

"I didn't know you could dance like that," he said to her ear. She looked up at him and blushed.

Her body was on fire. She didn't know if it was from the drink or the look he was giving her. Honest to herself, she hasn't been the same since she had sex with Darren. She didn't know why but it was true. She felt like that type of shit only happened in movies and books. The whole thing was still surreal to her.

She wanted to relieve this pain by dancing and grinding on Caiden. It's been a few minutes and they were currently on their third song. Again it was Rihanna pour it up.

She turned around and bent over so that she could arch her back to make it easier to move her lower half.

Caiden was in bliss. All he could think about was giving her back shots. For a second he thought they were alone and getting a private dance or something. She was bad.

He found his hands snaking towards her slim waist and grind on her too. It was a dance that everybody else in the club was doing. He too did it countless times but this was different. This was Gabi. The shy girl that he thought was cute but nothing more. The girl that was always quiet and kept to herself. The same girl that shakes her head at girls dancing way less sexual than what she's doing right now.

He just didn't see her that way.

So this why nigges like to fuck with church girls and shit.

It was true. To men, there was something sexy about a good girl gone bad. They love turning a bitch out. Still manage to cheat and when she tries to do her, they get mad. They think she owes it to them cause they are the ones that made her freaky.

Selfish nigges!

She turned around and smiled at him. He slowly but forcefully pulled her up by her arm and attached her back to his chest.

"Don't yank me up like that" she gave him the side-eye as she scrunched her eyebrows. She still looked beautiful.

"Sorry, ma. Your body had me acting up. I apologize for that" he replied cooly.

He guided her body to keep moving as he placed his hands on either side of her hips.

Damn you Rihanna.

She wasn't tired but she felt like she has been more sexual in every song. She felt his hard dick too. He was rubbing dangerously close to her.

For someone new to this, she sure was doing the most.

---*---

Darren

They were currently seated in their booth. It was decorated with all kinds of expensive drinks making the girl's mouth water.

Both Darren and Dominic were scanning the crowd. The dance floor was packed with men and women dancing on top of each other. The usual club scenery.

"Yo is that Bambi?" Darren chuckled as he saw her talking to a light-skinned dude sitting at a table a few tables down.

"Who the hell let her in man? And who got her a table?" Dominic asked confused. You must have the connection to beat the long line and even get your own booth.

"Why you care?" Darren asked him with a smirk. He just shrugged his shoulders. Aisha was being nosy and listen to the whole thing. Bambi was cute and all but she got nothing on her.

Amber sipped on her Hennessy as she moved to the beat of the music.

Darren had his dick hard as a rock from the way she licks her lips with every sip. He was gonna have a good night.