chapter 8

Gabriela wanted to go to the clinic but Bambi came up with a different idea. There were home test kits everywhere nowadays and they decided to order. Currently, they were at a restaurant waiting on the food as Gabi filled in the necessary information about her order and address.

She chose Everlywell since they had the most positive reviews. The test also included HIV as well as six other STDs.

"This feels so weird." Gabi said more to herself. Bambi looked up from her phone "girl stop worrying yourself. You'll be fine, it's not like he nutted in you" she waved her hands at her friend.

"Still there's friction"

They said the delivery might take 3-4 business days. Since tomorrow is Sunday that makes it 4-5.

She didn't have the patience but at least it will be taken care of right from her home. That gave her comfort. She was ashamed of herself for being this irresponsible.

While watching a movie earlier with Bambi her mind would drift back to last night and she would cringe at some of the blunt things she said. That wasn't her. It felt right in the moment but oh boy it's eating her up now.

How am I gonna be around him now? I know he will say some slick shit. He probably thinks I was a quick hit, shit I was---

"There you go," the waitress said as she handed both girls their food. Bambi had a medium roasted chicken with rice while Gabi had deep dish pizza.

They ordered cold Pepsi and sprite before they started digging in. Both girls had no shame. "Did you finish?" Bambi asked as she bites into her meat at the tip of the fork and dragging the steal out of her mouth. Gabi only nodded. "This pizza is sooo good, stop talking to me"

Bambi only laughed at her friend "So when will you get your kit?"

"Man, can I eat my pizza in peace without talking bout STD?" Both girls laughed and decided to eat their food in silence.

----------------

Darren

"Shiiit" Dominic was slapping a stripper ass as she gave him a lap dance. They were the kings of the city so they could touch or fuck whoever they want.

Darren goes to the strip club to watch. He remembers the first time he went to a strip club. It was with a kingpin named Bounce. He got that name because he was known for snitching and bouncing on nigges when shit got tight.

He was excited. It was just after he broke up with Layla. He couldn't stop his hands from touching those strippers. There was just too much ass and that's when he knew he was missing out on a lot by bounding himself in these stupid relationships. Nothing but a heartbreak.

Darren was smart. He had great negotiation skills. He was also good at school but as soon as he got into high school he got involved with the wrong crowd. When he joined the basketball team almost half of his teammates were drug dealers. They worked for Bounce.

His smart ways landed him a great position in the drug game. Bounce used his skills to tricking people to trust him. He stole from nobody he just hated the idea of going to prison. That's why he would never take the fault for anybody. Even himself.

Bounce thought him a lot of things as well Even though Darren had a God-given gift of observing and deducing things. So he knew Bounce, regardless of his hospitality and generosity towards Darren that he would turn his back on him sooner or later.

Bounce was constantly changing suppliers. The only reason they still worked with him was that he had great deceiving skills and he had a family name that he used to his advantage. He also had a lot of family money.