chapter 4

Darren

"Heeey, how did you sleep last night?"
The girl with blond weave asked. Her petite body looked beautiful under the white silk-making her brown skin look even more beautiful. Darren was coming out of the shower with nothing but a towel on looking like a sex god. Knowing what's between his legs only made Keisha hornier.

"Round two?" She asked seductively.
"Nah I have some errands to run so I gotta go. I'll see you when I can." He replied cooly. He didn't get what's wrong with these girls. He dicks theme down real good and instead of being satisfied they simply want more and try to trap a nigge. One bitch even tried to fuck him with condoms with holes in it. Since then he brought his own.

Keisha got out of bed and walked to the bathroom jiggling the little ass she had. She looked beautiful to him. But he has money to make so he quickly got dressed and left the hotel room.

He NEVER brought a bitch home. It was too dangerous for someone in his line of business. So most of the time he brings a bitch to a hotel and leaves right after. Keisha was the only girl he spends the night with. They have this unspoken bond and she knew she reached a place in his heart that no other female did.

He got into his truck and made a call on his way to his place.
"Nigge What?"
"Yo wtf? What's with the attitude? You on your period or smth'n?"
"Dominic hang up the phone and get this pussy" he heard the faint voice through the phone.
"So you with a bitch and not have enough time for me. Shiit I was with one too but I had to dip and you better do the same. We have a meeting today. Get your shit and meet me at my place." He quickly hung up.

His best friend was mad crazy when it comes to pussy. It's safe to say he's a sex addict. He doesn't have any type like Darren but if he was to choose he would go with the thick ones. But in reality, he would just fuck all of them. While Darren was more chill and laidback. He likes to know a bitch before he fuck her. His body count wasn't like these other nigges.

Darren expertly parked his car in the parking space and got out and made sure the door was locked.
He went into the building and waited for the elevator to come down.

He unlocked the door to his condo and placed his keys in a bowl that sat on a table. He got changed into Dickie khaki shirt and pants. He put his diamond bracelets and necklace on.

Today was very important to Darren. If this deal goes well he could make a million. He looked at the time on his diamond and gold Rolex. It read 11:10. He had 50 min and all left to do was wait for his friend to get here. To pass the time he decided to call his mom.

It rang for a minute then went to voice mail. He called two more times. Still no answer. Now he didn't like that. Did something happen to his mom? Was he right about the girl? But she wouldn't be stupid enough to do anything stupid on her first day. He's thinking the worst. He decided to call the shop instead of worrying himself.

After a few rings, he heard a sweet voice making its way through his ear.
"Hello"

"Where's Ma? She's not picking up her cell." He wasn't bout to go with the formalities. He didn't care for her.

"Wait hold up.....Eva your son is on the phone." He scrunched his face when he heard the nickname. Now she's calling her Eva? Wooow his mom is doing the most.

"Boy What!?!" He could picture his mom's hand on her hip. That's her way of showing she caught an attitude.

"So u complain I don't visit enough and when I call this is how you act? Shame"

"Whatever, I know why you called"

"And why is that?" He knew what she was referring to but decided to play dumb.