chapter 9

"Oh wow," Gabi gawked at the sight before her. The place was huge. It was dim with blinking lights giving it the usual club vibe. It had a huge bar with all the fancy drinks on the shelf giving the place a more elegant look. The two white bartenders with extensive tattoos were busy tending to their customers. So busy they barely scan the crowd.

Everyone looked like they came to have some fun. And dick. Gabi didn't hate the scenery. It wasn't her first time but it was her first in a club like this. They cut along the line because they were with caiden.

Currently, they were making their way into the club so they could reach the VIP section. The dance floor was packed with men and women drunk of their ass grinding on top of each other. Bottle girls had to put their hands above their heads to reach their destination without spilling or bumping anybody. Gabriela shook her head. She could never dance like that.

The girls followed caiden to the stairs that led to their respective tables.

Bambi waved her hands at a group of men that sat around a table. They must be Caiden's friends Gabi said to herself.

"There's your table tell her what you want, it's on me," he said as he waved a girl over to take their orders.

"Duh," Bambi replied with an attitude making him chuckle.

"Man you a trip. And stop wavn' at ma boys yo" he said sternly. "Enjoy" he couldn't help but to check out Gabi one more time before he made his way to his friends.

Bambi noticed that Gabriela saw it too but acted dumb. She had a habit of doing that when it made her uncomfortable.

Bambi dragged her friend by the arm and sat by the comfy leather couch. It was too big for the two but Caiden made sure that seat was only for them.

The bottle girl quickly came and took their orders. Bambi ordered a glass of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and Baileys Irish Cream for Gabriela.

Gabi scrunched her face making Bambi laugh. "Trust me you will love it. It's a beginner's drink" Gabi nodded as she bobbed her head to the loud music that played throughout the club.

California love played throughout the club making everybody get up from their seats. "Gabi this our song"

The DJ had old school songs playing that had the crowd popn'.

Gabriela laughed and did a little shake with her shoulders. The girl came with their respective drinks. Gabi examined the creamy substance as she neared it towards her mouth and took a sip. It was smooth and had a velvety taste. It also had a strong taste which is due to the whisky. So far she liked it.

"You like it don't you?" Bambi asked as she eyed her friend who held a grin on her face. Bambi dawned half of her drink in one go and got up. "Let's dance before the music changes"

"I didn't finish my drink" she pointed to her drink that sat on the table. Gabi wasn't bout to leave her drink in the club. That's one rule that only took common sense.

"Me neither we will take it with us. Bitch let's have a good time"

Gabriela took a long sip out of her glass to calm her nerves. She wanted to dance and have a good time.

Both girls made it downstairs and joined the sea of sweaty drunk people.
Gabriela pushed to the middle so she could be out of sight of whoever liked to sit and watch people dance. The thought made her nervous.

Bambi followed suit and as soon as they found a good spot they started dancing. Bambi was free and just twerking and jumping while Gabriela was still self-conscious and only making small moves with her feet.