chapter 1

What the fuck? Gabriela thought as she looked at her roommate sandwiched between two men; NAKED. Kayla was definitely what you would call a hormonal teenager. She liked sex way more than she should, she's basically a nympho.

Unfortunately, Gabriela shares her dorm room with her, and it's really starting to fuck with her mental health. She would stay late in the library to study and catch up on assignments cause going back to her room made her feel like she could catch some STD or something.

Now Gabriela is just happy that they are at least asleep and not doing God knows what before she came. But also she can't sleep knowing two men are in her room either, so she purposely banged the door making the guy with the blond hair and the smaller dick out of the two stir a little. Gabriela didn't mean to look but it was the first thing she could see when she got in.

"Hey excuse me can u please leave. it's--- 9 pm" the blondy opened one eye then closed it then opened both eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the light. "Hey pretty girl" he smiled at her checking her out.

Gabriela was a 5'6 with a caramel complexion and with black long hair that reached just below her shoulders in its thick curly state. She had a nice ass that's the right amount and long toned legs that's a bit thick. She has big D cup breasts that most women would die for but apparently to Gabriela it's holding her back from wearing what she likes and her favorite sport; running. Her boobs matured early and she used to be bullied for them. That definitely affected her confidence now and doesn't appreciate her body as she should. She usually wears baggy shirts to hide her big breast and some sweats because she's a sweats kinda girl.

Gabriela came from Africa, through a scholarship. Her out-standing grades landed her a full scholarship here in the US and she's here not to disappoint.

"Please it's getting late can you leave?"
"Okay okay" he sighed and he jumped out of bed and started waking the other guy up. Soon after they both got dressed and left leaving naked Kayla by herself who didn't even move a muscle. Gabriela sighed and locked the door. She didn't bother to change her cloth she went right to bed.
______________

"Good morning" Kayla greeted Gabriela as she woke up. Still naked. Her pale skin clearly needed tanning.

"Hey" she muttered. Gabriela wasn't really friendly, mostly cause Kayla is a bitch but also she's very reserved. Maybe it's because she has no one here and she came all this way to learn making it her priority and nothing else. She has one relative here who welcomed her when she first came but that was it. They weren't close like that. Today she was gonna stay in bed and do her assignments.

Honestly, she's tired of sitting in that hard library chair that makes her ass go numb. Today she was gonna stay in bed do her assignments and watch Netflix after.

"So I and my friends are gonna head out to the club today you coming?" Kayla asked as she put on a shirt that was at the foot of the bed. Who even lets you get into a club? Gabi thought.

"Nah I'll just stay in bed and do my assignments"

"You always doing assignments. You are a pretty girl go out and get some dick."

"No thanks. Ummm-- are you gonna bring anybody here tonight?"

"I don't know maybe. Why?" she asked walking to her closet and taking out a pair of sweats and a shower bag.

"Look Kayla whatever you do is your business but it makes it my business when you bring these men here knowing I'll be right next to you while you be having sex and I need you to understand that's very uncomfortable for me."

"Okay, but what do you expect me to do. I mean where is this coming from you have been here for what a year and a half? and now you are concerned?" She looked a bit mad over the fact that her roommate pointed out she's practically a slut.

"First off you only started bringing guys back to the dorm the last few months. You were barely here last year. But if this is how it's gonna be for the rest of the school years something has to change"

Kayla was what you call a homegirl. She was just like Gabriela until she got her freedom. Now she's trying to get lit for all those times she stayed in her room and study. At least then she had enough respect not to bring guys here and just stay over and come back in the morning. But now she was pissing Gabriela off. She felt like her roommate was being mad disrespectful.

It's not rocket science, it's not that hard to understand that not only it's uncomfortable for her it's also awkward for them both.

"Looks like you need to look for another dorm room then." With that, she left to take a shower and wash the sex off of her body.

"Bitch" she said while throwing her head back. Tears were threatening to escape. She missed home, her family her friends. Her mom would've beaten the shit out of Kayla if she knew how she's been treating her firstborn.

"Well these assignments won't do themselves now would they" she adjusted herself and her pc then started working on her assignments.

Hey, first book EVER so I need feedback and tell me what you guys think.
Vote and comment, please