🐠 Chapter 67

"no i dont want toooo!" taehyung said and rolled his back towards the human. A few months had passed and jungkook was having a difficult time now. Taehyungs belly had grown a lot, and he was getting moody and sick more often. Namjoon told them not to worry that taehyung was healthy and so were the baby's.

Taehyung had also gotten more demanding. His moodswings were really making jungkook exhausted.

"tae, come on. I dont have time for this..." Jungkook said with a sigh. He was trying to get taehyung to eat.

"no"

"you have to eat or the baby will not grow"

"i dont want that"

"you just asked for this!" the raven took a breath and calmed himself. "just eat please" he noticed taehyungs eyes got teary. Even a little thing would make taehyung cry now.

"okay....." the merman said and grabbed the bag from jungkook. The raven had gotten a fresh bread this morning from a nearby bakery. The boy had asked for it when he woke up.

"i am going to work now. I will be back as soon i can"

"can you get a donut for me?"

"really?"

"please?"

"I will see if i have time for it" jungkook chuckled and shook his head. Then he left the house.

-

When jungkook walked into the studio Hoseok was already waiting there. 

"sorry im late, i couldnt leave"

"oh what happend?"

"taehyung wouldnt eat"

"ah, i see" hoseok chuckled and turned back to the laptop. Jungkook followed Seokjin to get his make up and outfit done.

"my magazine will be so good this month" Hoseok said when he saw Jungkook walk in front of the camera with the clothes. "especially with my nr.1 model on the cover"

"of course. Im the best" jungkook said and flipped fake hair back.

"yea yea, now lets begin. We lost time"

-

"baby, we go eat this now okay? You need to eat too" taehyung said to his belly before he started eating. He talked to his belly a lot now he knew that it was there. He felt it. He had seen it, the pictures of the baby's growth were framed and put on the wall. The couple was so fond of them already.

"good, grow well" taehyung left the burrito structure he made around him from the bed blankets and went to the livingroom. "i forgot to ask when your father comes home"

"father you may think, i am also your father but you two should call me Appa and Jungkookie Dad." taehyung stood in front of the window looking at the sea. "i cant wait to show you the sea, its very pretty there"

"you probably dont know who Dad.. jungkook is. He is very kind and caring, i am sure you two will like him very much"
Taehyung smiled and walked around the house. He doesnt know if the baby could hear him, probably not. Even if he did he wont understand, but either way taehyung felt calm to talk to the baby.
"when your father comes home we will cuddle and maybe he wants to talk to you too. So you get to know him"

-

Jungkook had finished his work after a few hours being there.
"i will be leaving, i got to head home. I promised to leave immediately after work" Jungkook said grabbing his stuff putting them in his jacket pockets.

"alright, no problem. Say hi to taehyung for me"

"will do, see ya!" jungkook waved at the two and left the building. When he got in his car he checked the time and thought. Debating if he had time or not.

"twenty minutes......." he mumbled and started his car. He waited before he started driving. Taking a full turn the opposite direction of home.

-

Taehyung was at home, he was bored and even more bored a second later. He didnt like waiting. He had watched tv but it wasnt interesting. He had took a walk on the beach but it was too windy outside to enjoy. so now the boy was just laying down on the couch staring at the tv that was playing a random channel.

He was thinking of all the things he experienced in this house. There were times he was scared, times he was happy, times he cried and times he was in pain. With every memory Jungkook was there with him. Jungkook was always there at his sinde. He smiled thinking of his boyfriend.

Suddenly the sound of the front door was heard. He sat up and looked at Jungkook who entered the house with a smile.

"kookie-Oh whats that!" taehyung said smiling when jungkook held up a white box.

"hm go look" the raven said and gave taehyung the box so he could take off his jacket and shoes.

"donuts!!" the merman said happy and immediately grabbed one taking a big bite from it. "look Baby's these are donuts. They are very delicious"

"you talking to your belly?" jungkook chuckled and sat down with taehyung laying down between the boys legs.

"yes, i want them to meet you too. Say hello please"

"hmm" jungkook turned on his stomach and placed his head on taehyungs belly. "hello little baby's...Im Jungkook"

"this is dad!" taehyung added"

"are you growing well in there? Will you let us meet you soon?" jungkook asked. Talking like this was strangely comforting to do. It was like the baby's were really there. It was a good feeling.

"i love you Jungkook" taehyung said suddenly. Jungkook sat up and smiled.

"i love you too" he replied and kissed the boy. Never will he get enough of these soft delicate lips of the merman.

---

I cant believe i asked my mom about baby's. Lmao she was so confused why i asked that.

But i made the chapter. I hope you enjoyed and i will see you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼