🐟 chapter: 60 (m)

"wakey wakey" taehyung said smiling as he shook jungkook gently. "kookie"

"hmm..." jungkook shifted to his back and sighed deeply but didnt show any sign of opening his eyes. The merman pouted and sat up.

"koooookie" he tried again. But no response. So he straddled the boy with a smile and sat there. "Jungkook~ wake up~" he sang softly.

And yes, that worked.

Jungkooks lips curled and he smirked with his eyes closed. It seems he wasnt even sleeping to begin with.
His hands held taehyungs hips down and his eyes opened.

"well goodmorning" he said with a chuckle. Taehyung had a blush, suddenly not so confident anymore.

"m-morning"

"why shy all of the sudden?" jungkook chuckled. His hand moving to taehyungs tigh caressing the skin in a not so innocent way.
The boy was frozen in place. He gulped staring into Jungkook's eyes. His body was turning hot.

The raven suddenly flipped them over pinning the boy under him. Taehyung's slim legs around his waist. "what a nice thing to wake up to" he said and put a hand under taehyungs shirt.
The boy looked at Jungkook and held the raven's shoulder excitement went through him. He felt this sparkly feeling when jungkook slipped his hand into his boxers. His warm hand moving over his member.

"k-kook"he whispered and shut his eyes. Jungkook began stroking it while taking in every expression taehyung made. He wanted to kiss him but knew he shouldnt this early in the morning. So instead hs placed kisses on the boy's neck and arms.
"a-ah" taehyung moaned, the movements around his length went faster. His leg twitched and he held jungkooks tighter.

"yes, just like that" jungkook said. He loved seeing how the boy reacted, he loved seeing how good he can make the boy feel.

"a-ah j-jungkook-ah~" taehyung arched his back and came. A wet spot forming on the fabric of his boxers. Jungkook pulled his hand out of and wiped his sticky hand on his shirt.

"very nice sweetheart" jungkook said and pushed taehyungs hair out of his face. Smiling at how flushed the boy looked his cheeks pink, lips parted and his blue eyes big looking at him as he calmed down from his high.

"it was nice..Very nice" taehyung said and sat up with jungkooks help.  He ruffled his hair, he didnt expect it to turn like this so early. He was just playing and didnt think jungkook would actually do this. But he wasnt complaining.

He loved it.

And he will remember that for the future. Maybe he will wake jungkook up another time, but a bit more...Bold.

"shall we take a shower together?" jungkook asked. "i will get you something to sit on"

"sure!" taehyung smiled.

And so they did leaving their now dirty clothes to wash. They had gotten into the shower. Jungkook was washing his hair and looking at taehyung who sat next to him under the stream of water on a small plastic stool. His blue tail all over the shower floor.

"let me rinse it" jungkook said and stole the water again to rinse out the soap from his hair. Taehyung pouted now his warm water was gone. Luckily jungkook didnt take long and gave it back. Taehyung was already clean and was just waiting for jungkook.

"im done" the raven said after a moment and turned off the water. He left the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked with the other to the blue haired boy in his shower. He helped taehyung on the towel that was on the floor and gently started drying him.

"so all clean" jungkook said and watched the boys tail turn back to the pair of soft legs.

"thank you" taehyung said and stood up getting dressed.

-

"tae you gotta wait if you want me to follow you!" jungkook shouted swimming after the fast merman through the salty water. Taehyung didnt listen so jungkook sighed and swam back to his boat getting out of the water

It didnt take long for taehyung to pop back out of the sea and look at the human with puppy eyes. "you leaving."

"no you were swimmimg away from me. So i didnt want to swim anymore" jungkook said and crossed his arms looking down on taehyung from his boat. The boy had to go back to the sea again and jungkook promised to spend his day with taehyung this time. His vacation of work was almost over so best to spend the time here now he still have it.

"im sorry, please come back"

"fine" jungkook couldnt stay mad for long and jumped back in the water. Taehyung smiled wide and clinged onto jungkooks back letting the human swim for him.

"i love youu" he said his soft voice making the beautiful words go into the humans head. Jungkook was now smiling too.

"i love you too Taehyung, so so much"

"hm, im glad i saved you that day. Im very happy now"

"im glad you did too" jungkook laughed and turned around feeling the boy let go. "if you didnt i would have died"

"dont die.." taehyungs eyes turned concerned.

"i wont"

When jungkook said that taehyung remembered feeling something wrong with Jungkook. It was still there, but he still didnt figure out what it was. He had forgot about it the last weeks.

"can you kiss me now?" taehyung asked.

"of course, you dont need to ask" jungkook said and snaked a arm around the beautiful merman's waist connecting their lips. Taehyung shut his eyes and held onto the human.

This was the best day taehying spend in the sea. Just being with jungkook having fun together. It was a great day. And for once, sad that it was over and they went back to land.

-

They had dried themselves and rinsed off the sea water, now having a snack that was left over from last night.

"straw-..Berry-...Mochi" taehyung said while he read the package.

"like it?"

"i do!" taehyung said munching his pink mochi. Suddenly he felt a strange feeling. He stood up and wiped his pants where he had some crumbles of a cookie he ate before. "i will go to the toilet real quick"

"okay"

"ah, owie" taehyung said and wrapped his arms around his waist buckling over. The feeling got worse suddenly.

"tae! Are you okay?" jungkook asked he rushed to the boy and helped him up but taehyung only groaned and got on his knees.

"it hurts!" he shouted and gripped jungkooks shirt pulling at it. The feeling was hurting badly now, stinging pain was felt and he whined shuttung his eyes. "make it go away!"

"w-whats wrong?" jungkook asked getting very worried now. He didnt know why the boy was in pain.

"k-kookie it hurts, help" taehyung looked at the human desperately, he didnt know why he was feeling like this suddenly. Namjoon said he was alright, what was happening? Taehyung didnt like it.

"i will call Namjoon" Jungkook said and didnt wait another second to get his phone.

---

🙂 Goodnight

See you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼