🐠 chapter: 45

Since taehyung wasnt comfortable staying outside today Jungkook agreed on going back home and have their meal at Yoongi's restaurant.

Now the two sat far into the corner near the window to avoid the two owners. Well jungkook avoided them, he wanted some alone time with Taehyung.

"what will you get?" he asked.

"hm, i want to try the tomato soup"

"nothing on the side?"

"no, i want soup"

"if you say so" jungkook said. He closed the menu and waited for Jimin to come to their table, which wont take too long as the blonde had noticed they were here again and had been watching them.

"soooo what will it be lovebirds?" Jimin asked standing next to their table in no time with his small notepad.

"tomato soup please" taehyung said and smiled.

"hamburger" Jungkook also said his choice.

"drinks?"

"fant-"

"two water" jungkook interrupted the blue haired boy. Taehyung sighed and pouted. He didnt want water.

"okay okay, it will be right up"

Now Jimin left jungkook could focus on taehyung again without feeling watched.

"i really want to show you my house one day...If you want to" taehyung said the image of his home in his head.

"of course. I would love to see" jungkook smiled.

"yay! We could go play with jellyfish, or search for human treasures"
Taehyung was talking about all the fun things he did when he was still there. But jungkook looked a bit zoned off. Just staring.
So taehyung stopped. "am i talking too much, sorry. Im just excited"

"ah no sorry, im just....Tired" jungkook chuckled and drank his water.

"oh, go to bead early then?"

"yea, that would be nice"

-

The two were back home and going to the bedroom and sleep soon. Taehyung felt something from Jungkook but he couldn't decide what it was.

Suddenly Jungkook held onto the table halting in his steps. Taehyung noticed the raven wasnt walking next to him and turned around. When he saw Jungkook lean against the table he walked to him concerned.

"are you okay?"

"im fine im fine" Jungkook said and waved it off standing straight again.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook worried but followed the human further into the house.

"maybe sit down?"

"no no, in fine"

Taehyung sighed and didnt ask any more of it, walking after the raven upstairs. Jungkook grabbed his toothbrush and went to shower. Meanwhile taehyung sat on the edge of the bath brushing his own teeth.

He felt that something was off with Jungkook. He could sense it..

After a few minutes both were ready for bed. Well it was still early but Jungkook was very tired so the two decided to sleep.

Jungkook laid in bed in his back setting a alarm for the next day. When he out down the phone on the night stand taehyung walked to the bed. Jungkook spread his arms inviting the boy, taehyung smiled and got under the warm covers laying down on jungkooks chest in his arms.

Jungkook closed his eyes to enjoy falling asleep like this. He wanted so many more nights like this. He wanted to keep taehyung forever.

"im scared Kookie" Taehyung said softly as he clenched the blanket in his hand.

"its okay, im here" Jungkook replied opening his eyes again. He was tired but he didnt want to sleep if his boyfriend felt scared.
The human rolled on his side and let the merman snuggle against his chest.

"what if he hurts me...I didn't want anyone to know.." taehyung said. He only told Jungkook and Namjoon so far. He didnt want anyone else to know.

"he wont as long im here he cant hurt you" jungkook said. "i wont let him" he mumbled to himself and tightened his grip around the boy.
"try to sleep, im right here" he said and gently caressed the boys head running his fingers through the soft locks.

Taehyung closed his eyes and just enjoyed jungkook holding him and making him feel safe. Soon enough he drifted to sleep.

---

Chapter is very short sorry. I didnt find a lot of time since i have my brother over and i want to spend time with him. But i still wanted to update!

I hope you enjoyed see you soon in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼