🐠 chapter 38

"do you really have to go?"
Taehyung asked as he followed after Jungkook through the house. The raven was collecting his things and putting them in a suitcase

"i do, its important" jungkook answered. "hey wher-Tae give it here"

"no" taehyung answered and walked away standing behind the couch. Jungkook lifted a brow at the merman.

"come here" jungkook started walking to the couch only to have the boy walk to the other side. "Taehyung, i really dont have time for this"

"i do" taehyung frowned and crossed his arms. Jungkook sighed and ran over the couch stratling taehyung who didnt expect that. He yelped when jungkook caught him yanking the car keys out of his grip.
"nooo" he said grabbing jungkooks jacket.

"Tae baby, come on i have to leave"

"dont go" taehyung put on his puppy eyes.

"aish, dont do that. You will make me feel bad" jungkook said and looked away grabbing the suitcase. Taehyung walked after him to the front door while pouting.

"i will wait for you here"

"i will call you up, on the phone. Like i explained" jungkook saidm they had a conversation before about how the basic thungs in the house work. Jungkook even wrote it down for the boy so he wont forget. And jungkook added the numbers of Hoseok and Namjoon to the house phone who were not in there since he didnt use it.

"cant wait"

"dont be sad two days will be over before you know it" jungkook ruffled taehyungs soft blue hair. "now come smile for me"

Taehyung forced on a smile. But he wasnt feeling happy, he will have to miss Jungkook. He slowly teared up, two days felt very long for him.
Jungkooks heart clenched seeing the teary eyes of the boy. He bend down lifting taehyungs chin up, connecting their lips.

Taehyung melted away and pulled jungkook closer at his jacket. The raven let go of the suitcase to wrap his arms around the merman. He loved to take him with him, but he couldnt. It wasnt a good idea to take him that far from the sea. And he wont be able to keep and eye out on him at all, he could get lost.

"i will call you when i can okay" jungkook said and parted. His hand taking the suitcase again.

"okay"

"dont open the dor for anyone!" jungkook added before he stepped in his care. "i love you"

"i love you to, good luck" taehyung out on a smile so jungkook wont see him be sad when he drove away. He gave the best smile he could. Jungkook smiled back and then drove away.

The merman sighed and went inside closing and locking the door behind him.

"two days"

-

"its been a few hours and taehyung was already bored. He didnt even know what to eat. He was slumped on the couch wearing jungkooks sweter and sweatpants. Those were way to big for him. His feet and hands dissapeared in them. But he didnt care, he loved it.

He began to think, he needed to clean himself with a bath. But he will have a hard time drying himself since jungkook wasnt there to help him.

"hmm" he said and sighed. He wasnt looking forward to that. But he didnt look forward to swim suddenly. It will take his mind of things for a bit. So he stood up and hurried to the stairs running down without tripping over the sweatpants.

He opened the door to the pool it was really calm down here today, the aquarium for him was almost done it only needed to be filled with water. But that was planned for next week.
The boy got rid of the clothes and jumped in the pool, he didnt have to fear the pain anymore. He felt good again, his scales were healthy for another week on land.

As soon he was under water he shifted and swam around in the clear water. A pool felt very different than the sea. It was warmer and less dirty, but he did enjoy the sea more. He wasnt alone there and was less visible from the surface. But knowing he was inside jungkooks house he knew he was safe so he didnt feel scared.

He was enjoying this time, maybe two days wont be that bad..

---

A very short chapter, thank you for reading. See you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼