🐠 chapter: 40

"there is what!?" jungkooks worried voice was heard.

"a-a man, what do i d-do. Im scared" taehyung stat behind the kitchen counter hiding. He had already turned off the lights of the house when he was about to go to bed. Now he was glad he did, the man wouldnt see him immediately.

"stay where you are, i will make a call"

"dont go dont go!" taehyung said. He didnt want to be alone.

"you will be fine, dont worry. I gotta go" jungkook then ended the call making taehyungs eyes tear up. The boy placed the phone on the kitchen counter. He wasnt going to return it now. Now way.

He peeked from behind the counter again, the man had moved to a different window looking inside. His eyes scanning the room. Now he saw his face more close to the window he reconised him. He had seen him at the beach as well.

Was he looking for him?

Suddenly the mans eyes snapped to taehyung. Taehyung flinched and jolted back pressing his back against the counter. He could hear the mans finger tapping the glass

He wanted to call jungkook again, but for that he had to walk all the way to the device and press his number again.

Suddenly he heard the front door open. Taehyungs eyes teared up and he held his breath, fearing that the man had entered the house.

There was more than one person walking. He didnt dare to move well that was untill he heard something unexpected.

"you! get your ass out if here!"

He reconised the voice. He sat up and peeked over the counter seeing Jimin in the living room dashing to the window and quickly open it. He shouted at the man that was running away fast, dissapeareing in the night.

"hey Taehyung" a new voice said. The boy flinched and looked behind him seeing Yoongi stand there with his hands in his pockets.
Taehyung was glad that they were here. And he started crying softly. But quickly wiping his eyes. 

"ah tae dont cry, we are here" jimin said and ran to the boy to hug him.

"scary man, i dont like it" taehyung said letting Jimin dry his eyes with his sleeves.

"i know, he is gone now"

"how are you h-here?"

"jungkook called us to 'immediately check on Tarhyung right now'" he imitated jungkooks voice. "so we did"

"thank you, you're kind"

"ah, we were still awake so no problem. And besides we have tine tomorrow we are closed." yoongi said and turned around getting a drink from the fridge.
"we will stay here till tomorrow"

"thank you"

"do you want a drink or go to bed?" jimin asked as he stood up taking Taehyungs hand to pull him on his feet as well.

"actually i want to sleep, but please go with me.." he asked hoping jimin would say yes.

"of course, lets go"

-

That night Jimin waited with taehyung untill he was asleep. The couple stayed in the house untill the next morning sun rised and the blue haired boy was awake.
They slept on the couch together and were still sleeping when taehyung got down the stairs.

It was a scary night but he slept good, he wasnt feeling scared not it was day time. He walked into the livingroom and saw yoongi on the couch while hugging jimin who laid on top of him. His head resting on the olders chest.

He was debating if he should wake up the two or not. He decided to just do it. Gently patting their heads, like he himself liked.

"morning morning" he said. Yoongi was the first to wake up. Confused at why taehyung was patting his head.

"uh, goodmorning?"

"jimin wake too" taehyung said. Yoongi gave jimin a soft kiss and woke him up.

"hm so early" jimin said shifting to his side. Squeezing himself between yoongi and the couch. Almost pushing the white haired off the couch.

"dont push me or i will not kiss you" yoongi said annoyed that he was losing space.

"you wouldn't dare" jimin chuckled and just continued to lay there with hi eyes closed

"watch me" yoongi squinted his eyes.

"thats mean" taehyung said softly. He didnt want to imagine if jungkook was going to not give him kisses again.

"yes yoongi, you hear that, its mean"  jimin grinned. Yoongi smacked the blonde's face with the pillow and stood up. "ah, yooongiii is mean"

"yes yoongi is mean" taehyung agreed immediately. Still not thinking that yoongi would be liked that to not give kisses to his boyfriend.

"you two are the same" yoongi muttered and walked away to make breakfast.

"be my friend Tae" jimin said rolling on his back before he stood up.

"we are friends"

"lets be better friends, come do something fun together soon"

"i would love to!"

"are you now dating?" yoongi asked from the kitchen while he was making a simple sandwich.

"yes we are!" jimin said back. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"are we?" taehyung asked confused tilting his head.

"no im just joking with him"

"oh oh okay"

"i love you" jimin shouted back at yoongu

"i know"

Jimin frowned glaring at yoongi.

"i love you too baby" yoongi finnaly replied and jimin smiled again. The two laughed.

"you two are cute"

"well thank you" jimin smiled and ruffled taehyungs hair.

-

"you already leaving?" taehyung asked pouting. They spend the day together but they had to leave now.

"yes, but tomorrow jungkook comes back."

"yes, im excited" taehyung said and smiled at the thought.

"okay, i will call you later tonight, and i think jungkook as well. So we will be leaving now" jimin smiled and walked to yoongi who was waiting in the car.

"okay, bye bye!" the boy waved them goodbye and closed the door.

---

Quick update before my next class. Thank you for reading againz see you soon!
🌼🌼🌼

THALASSIC [vkook]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara