🐟 chapter: 44

Taehyung was walking aftee Jungkook who was talking to a unknown man. This man had walked up to him and since then the whole plan of today changed.
Taehyung thought he was going to watch jungkook model or something again. But it wasnt.

"okay, this will just take a moment" the man said and opened the door.
Taehyung wanted to follow but jungkook stopped him.

"wait here, it wont take too long it think. We will go out together after, i promise."

"okay, i will sit here" taehyung said and pulled a stool that stood across the hallway next to the door and sat down.

"great, i willbe back soon" jungkook looked around before he quicky gave taehyung a kiss.

Taehyung smiled and blushed wathing the human leave inside the room.

-

Taehyung was feeling very bored now he had to wait. Hoseok and that new man were taking a long time of his Jungkook.

He hopped off the stool and started walking around the building. It was very clean the white walls made him confused if he had been here before or it was a new hallway. But he just followed the signs and headed back before he would get lost. He didnt want jungkook to think he left.

When he walked back a man was standing there. He looked at him.

"a-ah hello" taehyung said he doesnt want to be rude by ignoring the man. The man stepped closer looking around a bit. Now taehyung could get a good look at him he reconised the man, he had seen him before.

"Hello" the man said his lips formed a small smile. But his eyes stayed cold.

"i have to go somewhere" taehyung said and wanted to excuse himself and walk away. But the men stepped to the side.

"no, Someone named Jungkook asked me to come tell you he is in Jung's office now. Not here"

"Hoseok's office?" taehyung asked he thought Jungkook was still here.

"yes, so if you will go there he will be waiting for you there"

"but he was here just now...I was waiting here" taehyung said and stepped back distancing himself from the man.

"yes, they just passed me when he was on my way here"

"oh..." taehyung looked around at the signs. None of them went to Hoseoks office.

"i can take you there, if you want"

"no, thank you"
He looked at the man before walking away he will find it himself. He didnt trust the man. How does he keep finding him? He was now just going to go to Jungkook and tell him the man was back, but for that he needed to find the raven.

He started walking through the hallways trying to find something that could be Hoseok's office. It was too big for him. He passed a worker who carried her bag on one hand the other some papers.

"excuse me, do you know where Hoseok's office is?" taehyung asked politely. The women smiled and nodded.

"its on the too floor and then the first room."

"thank you" he smiled back and headed to the elevators. He waited patiently for the doors to open before stepping inside. When he searched for the highest number on the list someone entered next to him and pressed a button before he could.

"do yo-" he was about to ask something whe he saw it was the man of before. He wanted to walk out seeing the man was way to close to his liking but the doors already closed.

"You arent human, are you" the man asked and touched taehyungs hair. The boy pushed the man's chest a bit.

"dont touch me" he said. Tapping the door button hoping it would open. But they were just on the second floor. Why did it seem to take forever?!

"You are a merman arent you" the man said. Taehyung froze hearing that. What should he do, how did the man know. Taehyung didnt know what the man actually saw him That time.

"no, im not"

"how about we test that" the man said and then the doors opened. He grabbed taehyungs arm dragging him out of the elevator into a restroom.

"no, i-i have to go i have to go" taehyung said trying to free his arm.

"come on show me your true form boy" the man turned on the water at the sink. He pulled taehyungs arm to it. His fingers touching the stram of water.

"let go!" taehyung said and kicked his feet into the mans leg. The man let go of his arm and glared at him.

"brat" he said and reached out again but taehyung quickly ran out of the restroom. As soon he turned the corner he bunped into someone falling down on his ass

"ow" he looked up and to his relief if was Jungkook. "Jungkook!"

The raven helped taehyung on his feet and immediately the boy hid behind him.

"Tae whats wrong? What happend?" he asked.

"b-bad man, he knows he knows Jungkook, he knows!" taehyung said he was panicking. No one should know about him, he didnt know whet to do. He didnt feel so safe here on land anymore.

"calm down first" jungkook said and bend down to cup taehyungs face.
"now tell me"

"that m-man is here...He knows about me, i want to go h-home"

"where is he?" jungkook looked around.

"toilets..."

Jungkook walked to the restrooms taehyung following as he held his hand. When they entered there was no sign of the man anymore. Just the sink that was still wet and the drops of water on the floor.

"i dont see him" jungkook said. But he believed taehyung, the boy really seemed panicked about whatever happend.

"why are you even here? I told you to wait outside the room."

"he said you was in hoseoks office.."

"dont believe other people that are not me. He was lying" jungkook was getting worried himself. So that man in the park really did see Taehyung then. And now he was following them. He had to keeo his eyes opened.

---

I love them 😭 annyway i hope you enjoyed this. Things are getting shady in the story heheh

Thank you for reading see you soon again!
🌼🌼🌼