🐠 chapter 55

"if i get hurt you are paying for my medical bills" Hoseok said as they entered Jungkook's car.

"yea yea" jungkook said sitting down next to the other. "just dont get hurt, its that easy"

"dude im not like you!" hoseok said and rolled his eyes. It felt like things were back to what they used to.

Both didnt like it.

They didnt want this, but they had to. Jungkook had to, hoseok was just helping him since he owed the younger his life. This will be the last time both do something like this.

"after this its over, okay" Hoseok said. "no more"

"yes, this is the last" Jungkook gave a nod and then started the engine. It was time, and they didnt know if they were ready to risk their lives once more, but they didnt have the time to think about it. Its now or never.

-

"good, now smile" Kyun said with a grin as he took a picture of the merman that was on a table.  One man had his arms pinned down the other his tail.

Taehyung was too weak to even move or do anything that blink and breathe. He had been feeling very sick since last night. His stomach hurted and his gills were burning, he didnt know what was happening. He just had thrown up once, just then they lifted him out of the water. He didnt like this, he felt different.

"very good, the media is very interested in you" Kyun chuckled and checked the photo's.
"why is he like that?" he asked one of his men when he barely got a response from the merman.
The man shrugged.

"give him a scan, i want to know" kyun ordered and left the room. He cant sell a dead merman, or a sick one. He needs to know why it was like this.

-

"is this it?" hoseok asked as they pulled over near a house after a long drive. The house wasnt that big. Both expected something huge and expensive, but it looked rather..Normal.

"yea, this is it." jungkook said and checked the adress he wrote down. "now for the plan. I will call the police to come here. We will have to leave before they get here, at least have taehyung out and with his legs."

"seems easy enough" hoseoks confidence got a boost when he saw that the house looked not to big as he expected. And there were no guards to be seen as they were used to with their work. This man they were talking about wasnt that big yet.

"now lets go" Jungkook got out of the car and put on a mask. He didnt want to draw more attention to himself in case there were camera's inside. The blackrose will be mad if they find out he is active again.

-

Kyun had been called back to the room where the man were with a crying Taehyung.

"why the fuck is he crying?" Kyun asked annoyed. One of the men walked to him and explained the situation.

"i see..." kyun looked at taehyung who wiped his eyes time to time the second man threw a bucket water over the boy to keep him in his water form. "make it dissapear" kyun whispered to the man next to him and glared at taehyung who stared at the floor.

"will do sir" the man said and walked to the sheves. He opened one and got a seringe and a small bottle with a clear liquid. He filled the seringe and turned around.

"w-whats that?!" taehyung said scared and backed away into the corner.

"hold him for me" the man said to the other and waited untill the struggling merman was caught. He pushed the seringe inside the boy and emptied it.
"now get him back in the aquarium, boss doesnt need him anymore today"