🐠 chapter 28

"You look oddly happy today" Jin said when he was putting Jungkook's hair into model.

"because i am, so dont ruin my mood" jungkook said smiling.

"why are you even like this. You know the shoot of today" jin chuckled and put the brush away closing the box again.

"maybe because a special someone accepted my feelings, and returned them" jungkooks heart warmed at the memory of last night. He was very looking forward to going back home. He promised to come visit the merman again today. He will stop by everyday from now on.

"now go do your thing" jin said and shoo Jungkook off the chair.

-

Jungkook was back home. He felt tired. He walked to the window looking at the calm waves of the sea.

Taehyung was there somewhere.

Jungkook first needed to get a drink then he can go down and visit the boy. He went to the fridge and filled a glass with juice. While he walked to the couch he felt dizzy.

"shit.." he mumbled and olaced the glass on the first thing he saw. He reached for the wall but before he could support himself he fell down.
And everything went black....

-

Jungkook groaned and moved his body. He surely must have a bruise from hitting the ground like that. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, moving in a sitting position. He noticed he was laying on the couch with a blanket.

"huh" he said and looked around. Then his eyes fell onto a blue color. Taehyung...
He was sleeping kneeled on the ground his head and arms resting on the couch next to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and gently patted his head. The merman must have placed him here. But how and why was he here?

"hm" taehyung slowly woke up, his eyes fluttering open. When they saw Jungkook had woken up they widen.
"ah, youre awake!"

"yea i am, why-"

"i thought something bad happend. Dont do that again" taehyung frowned.

"its nothing, i have that sometimes. Why are you here. You shouldnt be here" jungkook said. He also noticed taehyung only had a blanket wrapped around his body. His legs were exposed catching Jungkook's attention. He made sure to engrave that into his mind.

"i saw you fell, but you didnt stand up. I got worried and rushed here." taehyung said and slumped down. Clearly not liking that he saw jungkook fall over like that.

"ah i didn't mean to worry you, i will wake up later. I just forgot about it for a few days."

"dont forget again"

"i wont"

"promise" taehyung crossed his arms.

"i promise" jungkook chuckled and stood up. He felt that his shoulder had a bruise and rubbed it.

"you hurt?" taehyung asked concerned and stood up holding jungkooks arm.

"no, its just a bruise. Im alright, thanks"

"hm okay, do you need something? I can try to do it"

"dont worry about it. Are you okay, being out of the water like this?" jungkook asked. He was more worried for taehyungs health than his own. He didnt want the merman to force himself to be here when he shouldnt.

"i feel better. I already told you"

"okay, you want to see what im making for you?" jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. "let me give you some proper clothes first. You cant walk around in this blanket.

"i cant?" taehyung asked a bit confused. He was covered so why couldnt he just wear this. It kept him warm.

"well not to where we are going, there are othe people"

"oh"

-

"here it is" jungkook said pointing to a glass wall when they walked down to the lower level.

"glass?" taehyung asked confused. He saw a few men walk behind the glass with a paper in their hands and yellow hats.

"no, its not finished yet" jungkook chuckled and they continued walking. Taehyung wondered where the gym area went to that was here before.

"what will it be then?"

"this will become a big pool. For you, it willbe filled with salt, sea like water."

"really?!" taehyung asked excited. He smiled and looked at the big glass wall. It would become a huge pool.

"yes"

"wow thank you so much, that would make me so happy"

"i hope so" jungkook smiled watching the merman be happy about the idea.

---

You are getting spoiled today. ✌️🏻👀