🐠 chapter: 51

"so what is it?" Jungkook asked when they stood outside. Mayan seemed a bit nervous.

"well, i havent been quite honest" she started.

"oh...About what?"

"i didnt stop talking to you because i was buisy with study, i did it because i tried to distance myself" Mayan said and sighed. She took a moment to relax then look up meeting the raven's eyes. "i...I did it because i tried to forget my growing feelings for you...."

"Is..Is that why you came back?" jungkook asked after taking a moment of silence.

Mayan nodded. "i.. Couldnt push it away, i couldnt stop loving you. Thats why im here." Mayan looked at Jungkook who's eyes softened. "i love you.."

"Mayan.."

-

Taehyung waited in the hallway but the two were taking too long for his liking. So he walked to the door and opened it.
Thats when he heard it.

"-love you.."

His eyes widen before they turned teary. Seeing Jungkook hug Mayan in his arms. His heart felt like it got stabbed.

"j-jungkook?" he whispered and stepped back. So he didnt love him.....
He didnt hesitate and turned around dashing though the house.

"Tae!" he heard Jungkook's voice behind him.

"NO!"  he shouted back he coukd hear jungkooks kept calking for him, but he didnt care he wanted to go away. The blue haired boy ran down to the beach and threw off his shirt. On the docks he pulled down his pants jumping into the water without looking back.

He shifted and swam away,  far away from here. Back to the open sea.

He felt hurt, he felt sad, he felt betrayed.

Why? why? Taehyung was glad to be underwater. He didnt have to wipe away his tears. Just letting them flow away in the sea.

"Taehyung!!" jungkook shouted as he stood on the beach. Holding tarhyungs shirt in his hand.

"what happend?" Mayan asked walking up next to him.

"nothing go home, i need to do something" jungkook said and sighed rubbing his forehead. He had been stupid. He knew how sensitive the boy was and he still needed to learn things. But this was Jungkooks mistake. He should have talked to him earlier.
Jungkook walked to his hoise grabbing the keys of his boat and ran back down to the beach. He couldn't let taehyung leave, not like this.

"TAEHYUNG!" He shouted while going further to the open waters. He knew how fast taehyung moved under water. He could be anywhere now.

-

Jungkook had spend the rest of the day on the sea hoping taehyung would return. But he never did. Leaving the raven feel broken and hurt. He didnt want things to go like this.

"FUCK!" he shouted and gripped his hair. He couldnt go to sleep like this.

Meanwhile somewhere else on the sea was a other boat and a blue merman.

The blue haired boy floated in the water. He was too exhausted to move move and too sad to even try. He couldnt believe that Jungkook shice Mayan even if they were boyfriends.....It hurted much more since taehyung loved Jungkook with all his heart.

And he still did.

Suddenly a vibration went through the water and he looked to his side seeing a net slowly fall down through the water. A boat moving closer over the surface.

Taehyung panicked and swam away from the fishnet. He frowned at it and looked up. There was a boat above him. He didnt think much more of it untill someone jumped into the water wearing a diving suit holding a large object. His eyes widen and he turned to swim away.

Suddenly something painful sting in his side. He turned his head seeing a harpoon had hit him. The tears sprung in his eyes once again, he regretted leaving land. He just wished someone to save him now.

Help!

Help!

He felt he was being pulled closer to the surfase. The iron hook in his skin was hurting.

P-please!...

The net of before was being pulled back making taehyung get tangled in the strings. He closed his eyes and gave up trying to escape. Everything was stuck and in pain and after a few seconds he passed out. His body leaving a red spot in the sea.

The man watched how the two fishers pulled out the net into the boat. And there it was, the thing he had been looking for.

The man chuckled and walked to the merman that was tangled in the net a harpoon sticking out of it. "finnaly i have a new fish" he said and felt the blue tail with his fingers the scales were slipery and shiny. A few bloody lines dripping down onto the deck.

"get him ready to be moved" he said and walked back behind the wheel setting off for land.

---

Finally some things are happening.
Just like my readers are used tom there is always something about to happen lol👀👃🏻👀

Thank you for reading, see you soon!
🌼🌼🌼