🐠 chapter: 59

"im nervous, very nervous" Taehyung said. The two had went back home and waited for the time that the friends will come over. It could happen any moment, and taehyung wasnt sure if he could do this.

"w-what if they dont like it. How will we explain, they dont even know me being a merman. It will be strange.  Can we-"

"petal" jungkook chuckled and held taehyungs chin to make him stop talking. "dont worry so much. And we will have Namjoon to explain it to them."

"hmm" taehyung pouted, he still felt very insecure about this. But they deserved to know before things get hard to hide.

"just relax, we will see" the raven pressed their lips together. Feeling the soft lips on his, he was very happy now. He was so happy he found Taehyung, he was all he needed now. Just a few more days and the aquarium is ready to be used. He had to delay it when taehyung got taken away.

On the other side taehyung was happy he found the human. He was right to save this man when he saw him drown. It was the best decision he had made, it made him get a love, a home and now a future family.

*ding dong*

The doorbel rang and they parted. Taehyung bit his lip as he sat down on the couch.
He herd the voices of Jimin and yoongi first. Then followed by a cheerful Hoseok and Seokjin. And lastly Namjoons calm one.

They all entered the livingroom. Yoongi holding snacks that jimin shoved into his boyfriends hands to hug taehyung.
The merman was surprised by the sudden hug but accepted it hugging the blonde back.

"hello Jimin" the blue haired said with a smile. Maybe he didnt need to worry. They were all so kind to him.
"hello everyone" he greeted the others too.

"sit down, i will get some bowls" jungkook said seeing the many snacks, maybe a bit too much.

"soo to start right away, you said you two had some news?" Jimin said as soon they all sat comfortably on their spot.
Jungkook hummed and put the bowls on the table before sitting down next to taehyung grabbing his hand.

"yes we do" he said and looked at the boy who got nervous again.

"so uhm...It may be a bit...Shocking" taehyung started, everyone fell silent and listened to what he was about to say curiously. "you know me and jungkook are..Together. And well...I uhm.....Im pregnant"

There,

He said it.

"you are...Pregnant?" Seokjin asked confunfused. "dont get me wrong, im happy for you two. But, how is that possible?"

"i-i also havent been very honest with you all"
Again there was a deadly silence.
"im not human..." the faces turned confused and unsure. "i come from the sea, im a merman"

"a merman?" yoongi asked lifting a brow. "is that a joke or?"

"its no fucking joke Min" jungkook said.

"merman arent true."

"yes they are, and taehyung is one. A very pretty one too" jungkook glared at the older white haired.

"its true everyone. Taehyung is a merman. I have seen it, and he is pegnant, i can confirm that" namjoon said. "taehyung explained to me that his kind have their reproduction shaired between men and women. Both have the ability to become pregnant"

"so, its true?" Hoseoks eyes widen.

"yes, it is" namjoon nodded

"im happy for you!" jimin said with a smile. "i cant wait to see little babies, i want to be uncle!"

"you're not even my brother" jungkook said looking at Jimin.

"then i will be best friend Jimin!"

"no way"

"shut it, i want to see your babies" jimin said and clapped his hands ready to ignore jungkook.

"thank you Jimin" taehyung said. He was glad they didnt make fun of him.

"i am happy too, as long you both love eachother and the new babies thay will grow. I hope they will be healthy" Hoseok said with a smile.

They all accepted the news, even if it was a big surprise. They were still happy for the couple.

-

It was a long night, taehyung eating many new kind of candy and snacks a lot he liked some he spit out not liking it at all. Now he was making the bed. Jungkook was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, he just finished doing the dishes.

"can i get a blue pillow?" taehyung asked as he looked through the different covers for their pillow.

"uhuh" jungkook said not able to talk properly with his mouth full of toothpaste and a toothbrush.

"yes!" taehyung smiled and gave his pillow a blue cover. The rest of the bed was a dark grey color. He flopped in the fresh clean made bed and snuggled in the fluffy blankets. He loved blankets a lot, they didnt have that in the sea.

"kookie, can we get more blanket?" he asked and sat up scooping the blanket in his arms and covering himself with it, leaving no more for the human when he comes to sleep

"isnt this enough?" jungkook asked as he exit the bathroom only in some sweats. Taehyung stared at the raven's abs and blushed. But couldn't find it in him to look away.
Jungkook chuckled and touched his abs in a teasing way. Taehyung turned even more red and now looked away.

"such a cute baby" jungkook said and turned off the lights gerting on the matress. He didnt have blanket so he just grabbed taehyung who was wrapped in the blanket and pulled him on top of him so they we both kind of under the blanket.

"ah k-kookie" taehyung said a bit shocked by suddenly being lifted.

"shh just sleep now" jungkook said and closed his eyes. He wrapped his arms around taehyungs body.

Taehyung smiled and listened, closing his eyes as well. He turned on his belly so he could rest his head on jungkooks chest, listening to his heartbeat to fall asleep.

---

I feel so single when i write these stories 🤡

I also accidentally poured boiling water over my phone when making tea. I never ran so fast to a towel, i was the flash. 😳 Somehow he is still alive, i may be still getting a new phone tho i dont trust this one anymore 💀 🙌🏻

Thank you for reading, see you soon in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼