🐠 chapter 16

"i have to go to work-"

"can i go with you?!" the merman cut off the raven.

"oh yea sure, i guess Hoseok wouldnt mind" Jungkook shrugged. Taehyung smiled and patted on his bare feet to Jungkooks side. "put your shoes on first"

"but i like my feet" Taehyung pouted but listened to the human anyway. Putting on the shoes he got from Jungkook.

-

"ah you are back, and Taehyung too!" Hoseok said excitedly as he approaches the two in the same hall as last time.

"Hello Hoseokie" taehyung said smiling. He got a boost when Hoseok appeared. The older looked so happy everytime.

"ahw thats cute. I like that" Hoseok said smiling warmly at the blue haired boy. Meanwhile Jungkook looked expressionles. But his eyes glaring at Hoseok.

Jealousy.

"i came to watch Kookie model!" Taehyung said and shook Jungkook's arm, that shook the raven out of his jealous thought's.

"thats great, lets get started then"

-

The three were inside the photostudio again. Jungkook stood near the white walls and a new person named Jin was fixing his hair in a perfect model.

"so Taehyung lives with you?"

"yes"

"why?" jin asked.

"he...Well, he is here temporarily. Untill he found his own home" Jungkook had to lie. He couldnt just tell them 'of taehyung lives in the sea, he is a merman'.

"ah i see. Well maybe he will love there forever. I heard many stories from Hoseok" Jin chuckled.

"you-"

"sorry!" Hoseok said quickly defendingly seeing Jungkook squint his eyes at him.
The raven rolled his eyes and signed.

"so, all done" Jin said and walked away going next to Taehyung who was sitting on a stool a few meters away.

"how is Jungkook?" he asked.

"very kind, i like kookie" taehyung answered.

"i see, that's nice. So you two are friends right?"

"ah, yea..We are" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook who was getting ready to begin.

"jungkook is a nice guy, he can come off as rather cold. He is very short tempered." Jin said crossing his arms and lean against the nearby table.

"really? I didnt really notice" Taehyung said, but he then remembered last night how Jungkook looked scary and cold when those two men bothered them. That Jungkook looked different, but the raven changed to a kind self as soon they were gone.

"hm, well i will go to the toilet. Be right back" jin said and left taehyung waved at the tall man before going back to watching Jungkook who had started posing.

The merman had a smile on his face with big eyes as he watched Jungkook.

"so handsome" he said dreamingly.

Suddenly Jungkooks eyes looked at him. The raven gave him a wink.
Taehyung giggled like a little kid and hid his cheeks which were turning red.

Hoseok noticed the small interaction and looked at Jungkook. "ooh kookiee~" he said teasingly.

"you dont get to call me that Hope" jungkook said lifting a brow.

"oh right, only your boyfriend can" Hoseok went back to making the pictures. Jungkook just continued his job. And at the next pauze began talking again.

"he isnt my..Boyfriend" Jungkook said while glancing at Taehyung. When he did he felt those sweet tingles inside of him. And couldn't help but smile.

"yea whatever" Hoseok said not really listening to the other, he just chuckled and waved his hand.

They then continued their photoshoot and soon were done.

"Tae" Jungkook said and signaled the boy to come to him. Taehyung happily did so and hopped off his stool walking to the two that were looking on a computer screen.

"wooh its you" taehyung said pointing to the person on the screen. "very very handsome"

Jungkook smiled and suddenly felt very proud of his work.

"so, now i will check all the photos and pick the best ones. I will email or call you later about it" Hoseok said to Jungkook. The raven nodded.

"Taehyung, we need to head back home. Namjoon is comming over for a bit"

"Namjoon?" taehyung asked not really remembering that name.

"that doctor who helped with your wound" jungkook pointed to taehyungs side. Both had almost forgotten about it.

"oh....Yea" Taehyung was still a bit unsure about that male. It was the first he saw besides Jungkook and he got scared. He was suddenly there when he woke up.

"he is really nice, and you will have me." jungkook patted Taehyungs head. The boy's hairs were soft.
He started touching his hair more liking the feeling of it between his fingers. The merman seemed to like that.

Meanwhile Hoseok looked at them with a grin. "He iSnT my bOyfRiend" he mumbled imitating Jungkooks voice. "it sure looks like it"

Jungkook pulled his hand away and sighed giving Hoseok a push. The surprised face of Hoseok made Taehyung laugh. And that sounded like music to Jungkook's ears. He hoped to hear it again and again.

"okay i will change back into my own clothes and we will go back" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. He watched Jungkook dissapear in the changing room.

---

I enjoy writing this so much ✨ to be honest this is my favorite book im writing atm. 👀

Thank you for reading see you at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼