🐟 chapter: 33

"do you.. want to be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung looked up at the human. His beautiful ocean blue eyes went big and a big smile appeared. That smile gave jungkook hope that the answer will be good.

"yes yes, i want to!" taehyung said happily.

"thank you" Jungkook said and smiled. He gave taehyungs hand a squeeze. He felt like a teenager again.

Taehyung looked like hew as hesitating. He suddenly sat up and gave jungkooks cheek a quick peck.
The human was taken off guard by it and his eyes widen for a second. Usually taehyung would ask for a kiss.

"ahw Tae" he said and cupped taehyungs cheeks squishing them in his palm. Taehyung pouted his lips, jungkook chuckled and pecked them. They felt even more soft when being squished.

"more" the merman said. He liked kisses.

The human looked at taehyung, seeing his big eye went more litted loking at jungkooks lips. His hand softly tugged his shirt trying to get the raven closer. Jungkook leaned back in tlting his head, taehyung placed his hands on jungkooks arms holding them.

*diNg dOng*

Jungkook sighed and sat back looking at the door.

*ding dong ding dong ding dong* the person sounded very impatient.

"fucking Jimin" jungkook mumbled while he stood up to open the door. When he opened the door Jimin immediately walked inside while talking meanwhile yoongi just stood there and looked at jungkook, he shrugged and also walked past the raven.

"he was impatient" yoongi said, jungkook closed the door again and went to the livingroom. Taehyung was listening to Jimin talking and giving him a box.

"whats this?" taehyung asked and looked for a opening for this strange cube.

"open it"

"how?!" taehyung was very confused and tried to peel of a edge.

"just put your finger here and pull it up" jimin chuckled the thought it was cute but inside he was also a bit confused at why taehyung said didnt understand a box.

"ooh, thats cool" the blue haired boy said and looked inside the now half cube. "its dessert!"

"yup! I baked it freshly for you, oh..and jungkook if he wants too"

"dont worry im not offended" jungkook said sarcastic with a glare.

"thank you, i will enjoy it"

"what are we're going to eat?" yoongi asked while he watched his jimin and taehyung interact together.

"probably some chicken" jungkook answered.

"also, are you in some kind of diet?"  the white haired asked lifting a brow curiously.

"uh no? Why do you think that?"

"Jimin said you stopped eating the fish"

"oh..That" jungkook thought. He couldnt tell them about why he was avoiding fish meals lately. For him it felt wrong, taehyung loved fish and he was part fish himself. So he didnt feel right eating them anymore.
"let me order some chicken. Yall want the same?"

"yea" yoongi said. "jimin too" he answered for his boyfriend seeing the  blonde was laughing with taehyung. He wasnt going to interrupt that.

"and then kookie bought me them"

"thats so cute, you two are cute. You look like a couple"

"well he did ask me to be his boyfriend" taehyung blushed when he said it. It made him happy to think back to it..

"oh my god! He did?!" the blonde was very surprised.

"yes"

"what did you say??"

"i said yes, i love kookie" taehyung fiddled shyly with his shirt. And thats when jungkook returned back in the room. He looked at taehyung who looked very shy and jimin who was clearly on to something.

"what are you doing?" he asked jimin.

"you two are boyfriends! Thats cute"

"how did you know"

"tae told me" jimin pointed to the boy who looked at jungkook and apologized.

"im sorry if i shouldnt have said-"

"its okay" jungook patted his head at which Jimin awed and smiled.

-

The two were almost done eating sitting at the table while talking. It was a nice day it soon turned into a evening before they were done.

Taehyung looked at his box where there was first delicious fried chicken. But it was now empty, he was still feeling hungry. Jimin was still eating and so was Jungkook.

"are you done?" jimin asked the blue haired boy.

"..Yea..."

"you still hungry or why that answer?"  jimin asked. Taehyung nodded. The blonde grabbed one of his chicken and wanted to put it in Taehyungs box but Jungkook was faster and dropped his last chicken in taehyungs box.
Jimin looked at jungkook, and so did taehyung.

"jungkook, why. Its just food" jimin said.

Jungkook didnt reply but just watched taehyung looking at the piece in his box.

"but it was yours, you take it back" taehyung said.

"no, i am giving it to you"

"but...Hm" taehyung shut his mouth and just ate the chicken, he did want it.

-

Jimin and Yoongi had left already and now the two, now called boyfriends sat on the couch watching tv.

"you should go to the sea again, its been almost a week now" jungkook sajd. Taehyung pouted, he didnt want to yet. But he knew that jungkook was right, he felt it in his body.
"i will go with you, and visit you. I promised remember"

"okay" the merman then stood up to jungkooks confusion. But he returned shortly with a plate and two forks with the dessert he got from Jimin earlier today.

"here" taehyung gave jungkook one of the small forks.

"jimin gave it to you, enjoy"

"no i want to share it with you, maybe you like it too"

"well thank you then" jungkook chuckled and accepted it. But taehyung oulled the plate away and got a bite on his fork.
Before jungkook could say something taehyungs hand went forward offering the piece of cake to jungkook.
The human ate it making taehyung look happy.

"cute" taehyung said. Jungkook lifted a brow.

"im not cute tae, you are" he said

"no kookie is cute too" taehyung said and got a bit himself.

Suddenly jungkook put his finger in the cream and smeared it on taehyungs nose. The boy gasped and frowned at the raven.

"noo why you do that!"

"so i can do this" jungkook leaned forward and kissed taehyung nose licking the cream off his face.

When eh sat back down licking his lips taehyung had a red blushing face staring at the plate surprised.

"t-that wasnt n-necessary" he stuttered out flustered.

"hm, but i wanted to" jungkook grinned.

"kookiee" taehyung whined avoiding eyes contact. But jungkook just smiled at him. Slowly taehyung looked up seeing jungkooks dark eyes look down at him.

"i love you tae"

"i-i love you too" taehyung said after that action of Jungkook he felt shy. But inside he absolutely loved it.

---

UwU cream kisses.

Thank you for reading, see you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼