🐟 chapter: 41

It was time, the boy knew it. He was waiting at the door sitting in the hallway next to the house phone.

Jungkook was on his way back, he had called the boy just as he was eating dinner that Yoongi had prepaired for him earlier that day.
He almost spit out the food when he heard the phone ring as he was eating and ran to answer it.

So now he was sitting there waiting. He didnt know how long of a drive it was, jungkook only said it was taking a few hours. Taehyung didnt know what 'a few hours' was. Two, three? Four, why didnt jungkook say exactly the time.

Taehyung pouted and wiggled his feet watching them. He was in a big shirt of Jungkook and his boxers. The shirt came almost till his knees so he didnt see the point of even wearing proper shorts under it if they wont even be seen anyway. and besides he thought it was more comfortable like this. He wasnt even wearing anything on his feet.

Suddenly he heard a engine stop at the house. He looked up and focused his ears.

*click*

It was the door.

When the door swung open and his eyes fell on the tall handsome raven haired Human thet he loved he jumped up from the floor onto his feet and jumped in Jungkook's arms hugging him tightly.

"ah, Tae!" jungkook almost lost his valance and dropped the suitcase to catch the smaller in his arms. Taehyung burried his face in jungkooks neck sniffing his scent.
He wanted to hold jungkook tighter but he couldn't. He was so happy that he finnaly got something-no someone to call home.

Jungkook was his home.

"i love you" was the first thing taehyung said. Which made jungkooks heart flutter. He had always wanted this, someone to actually love him. To be there when he comes home. To cherish and care for in return. To make them happy and to be happy himself.

Right now, he was very happy.

"i love you too" jungkook shut the door with his foot and walked to their bedroom carrying the boy in his arms.

"im glad you're back home, i missed you" taehyung said and looked up.

"i missed you too" the raven sat down on the bed having taehyung on his lap.

"how did it go? Was it fun?"

"it was very fun, it went perfect. They were pleased with the results of the day"

"thats good! Were those all the others, on that photo thing?" taehyung asked. Jungkook had send a group photo of all the other models and himself somewhere between them.

"yes, those were the others. Some i know but most were just from other company's" jungkook said. He remembered Minho and Taemin were there too. "everyone did very good"

"i think my jungkookie was the most handsome of them all"

"well thank you beautiful" jungkook chuckled.
Taehyung blushed which made Jungkook grin. He lifted taehyungs chin making the boy keep the eye contact. "my beautiful boyfriend"

"d-dont make me shy" taehyung mumbled and looked away. Jungkook grinned wider and suddenly flipped them over. The merman looked at the human with his ocean eyes. Those that were so enchanting to the raven.

"hm do i make you shy?"

"yes.." taehyung wanted to say more but didnt get the change when he felt jungkook kiss his neck. He just melted on the mattress closing his eyes for a second.
Jungkooks hand went under the boys shirt holding his slim waist. Taehyung
Gripped jungkooks shirt pulling him closer.

"k-kookie" he whispered. The raven looked up.

"if you dont want to, its okay" jungkook said and gave him a assuring smile.

"i-i want to.." taehyung replied looking at the human. He loved this man, he trusted this man. He wanted to give him more than just words. He wanted to give everything to Jungkook.

"i will be gentle, i promise" jungkook smiled. He was thankful that the boy trusted him to do this and wanted to.
He bend down to kiss the merman, feeling the boys arms wrap around him.

---

Tkookie69bambi 👀👃🏻👀 Well look at that.💕

I may have did something here, well, i will update soon. I feell oddly excited, lmao

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!