🐟 chapter 1

The Sea

Something Jungkook loved. He lives right at the seaside. His mansion was way big for him alone but he didnt care. He just wanted to wake up hearing the waves in the distance.

He was a rich man earning it from dark business and by selling gems and pearls wich he all was doing besides his hobby and love for swimming.
He used to be a professional swimmer. Which was until he got diagnosed by having occurrences of vasovagal syncope. Which is that he can pass out too often. He balances it stable by drinking and eating more salt.

He wasnt allowed to swim anymore from his coach as it was bringing his health in danger. His doctor also advised him to not swim alone.

But Jungkook didnt follow their rules. He was angry to be kicked out of the swimming group for that. And he started doing other things...Bad things.

But he is doing perfectly fine now. He lives at the sea where he loves it. Swims around, got a boat he can use.
He had times where he passes out a while back but he is paying attention to his health more, making it very rare for it to happen.

And thats why he was now laying on his boat in the sea. His mansion in the distance.

He had his eyes closed from the bright and hot sunlight shining on to him. He sighed and sat up brushing his wet hair back as he looked at the gentle waves of the deep blue sea.

"okay, one more" he said and stood up. He had to be back home by a time. Having his brother come over for dinner. Jungkook was always on time But when he was out on the sea he may be a bit later. Because he just couldnt get enough of it.

He loves the sound of the waves, the cooling feel of the water, the many fish swimming below him out of reach but beautiful to watch.

And now again Jungkook dived off the side of his boat into the sea. Swimming near his boat. Luckily the waters were calm today making it enjoyable to just swim around without any trouble.

Well thats what Jungkook thought.

Because he didnt expect his head to suddenly sting and go dizzy.

"s-shit" he tried swimming back to the boat but his limbs felt heavy. And then his head got underwater.

He couldnt breathe.

He was panicking feeling the water get colder and colder.

He was sure this was it.

Jungkook closed his eyes and just gave up. If he was going to go then he was okay with it being the waters.

Yes he was young and got a life ahead, but if it was the end, then so be it.

Out of nowhere he felt something wrap around his waist. And the water around him started moving, it was getting warmer....he weakly opened his eyes seeing the slightly blurry vision. The water burning his eyes.

He didnt know what he saw...It was a human? No, Wait...it cant...It was a boy for sure...But then below him, it was a blue tail...

He gasped unconsciously making his lungs fill with water. And then he passed out.

"..."

"..."

*cough! cough!* jungkook coughed  and gasped for air as he rolled on his belly pushing him up with his arms.

"fuck..That was bad.." jungkook said hus voice a bit hoarse from the sea water on his throat.

How did i get here?

Jungkook looked around sitting down. He was on the back end of his boat. The wooden planks were wet where he had been laying. But also at the end. Last time he checked they were still dry.

He remembered almost drowning. he had passed out. So how did he get here?

Then the image of that boy flashed through Jungkook's head. His eyes widen and he crawled to the end of the planks looking down into the water.

"h-hello?"

Of course no response. Jungkook sighed and sat back.  "no way...they dont exist" he told himself but his eyes were not lying. He did saw one.

"EY KOOK!" he heard someone shout his name in the distance. His head turned to the mansion on the cliff seeing someone on the first floor balcony waving.

"oh right!" he jumped up reconising the figure as Namjoon. His half brother.
His mother had divorced long ago. The marriage didnt go well, his father was a drug addict. And his mother couldnt handle that it ended up with fights and arguing all day. So they got divorced.
Years later she married a new man who was alone standing parent with one kid. She didnt mind and jungkook didnt either. Thats how he met Kim Namjoon. His now half brother.

-

"what took you so long?" namjoon asked as Jungkook walked inside through the glass back doors all wet.

"you will never guess what just happend" Jungkook said grabbing a towel from the table. He had put it there earlier today but forgot to bring it with him to the boat.

"no i wont, so tell me" namjoon crossed his arms.

"i passed out in the sea while swimming-"

"WHAT!?" namjoon said shocked. "you could have died! The hell Jungkook!?"

"jesus, calm down. Someone saved me" jungkook said and dried his hair before just giving it up and come it back with his fingers.

"who?"

"a boy...He was human. But also..Not ya know"

"no i dont, what do you mean?" namjoon asked and frowned a bit. Listening to what jungkook had to say next.

"a Merman Joon, it was a Merman!"

---

Sofnkfhs

I love this story already. Okay so i hope you enjoyed, im happy to get good support on the introduction of this.

I will do my best to not disappoint  you!

Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter ^^
🌼🌼🌼