🐠 chapter 34

Today wasnt such a good day for Taehyung. He needed to go back to the sea again. He preferred to stay here in the big house but he knew he couldn't.

They shaired breakfast together since Jungkook had to go shopping which he forgot to do after work earlier. So he will do that later.

"is there anything you want from the supermarket?" the raven asked as he took the dirty plates from taehyungs hands to wash them. The boy wanted to help but he coulnt clean the dishes, it was too moch water that will get on his skin. So he would bring all the dirty things from the house to jungkook.

"hm, i dont know whats all yummy" taehyung said. "oh i like those red triangles"

"red trian-oh you mean strawberry's?" jungkook laughed. Taehyung always found a funny new word for something that was new for him.

"ah yes those"

"i will bring some. Anything else?"

"not really, you pick for me"

"alright then" jungkook let the water go and dried his hands with the towel. "you ready to go, i got to leave to the city."

"you will go with me right?" taehyung asked a bit worried that jungkook wasnt going to walk him to the sea.

"i will, i told you remember" jungkook patted taehyungs head. The merman smiled and walked to the door with Jungkook following him.

"we will go do something together tomorrow, okay?" jungkook said so taehyung wont be sad that he had to go away for a day.

The boy nodded. They now stood on the beach the sound of the morning waves was heard. A few birds flew by.

Jungkook turned arounf as usual, before taehyung could as do the boy had privacy to strip off his clothes. Yes he could jump in. The clothes will loosen when he changed and fall off. Or theh would rip. Taehyung didnt want to ruin jungkooks sweat pants do he carefully took them off and folded them, placing them on the sand.

He looked at the sea and ran into the water. Jungkook had turned around when he heard the splashes. Seeing the beautiful blue tail appear above the water. It made his heart race when he saw taehyungs normal form. It was just breathtaking, the blue colors suited the boy very good.

"Tae!" he shouted and pupped up his pants walking into the water to get closer to the deep part. He waited a few seconds and then taehyungs head popped up.

"yes?"

"dont leave without a kiss" jungkook said and bend down putting his arms under taehyungs arms and raise him out of the water.

"You will get wet!" taehyung warned. But jungkook didnt listen and warpped his arms around the boys waist to hold him.

"i will just get new clothes, it fine" jungkook said and connected their lips.

Taehyung closed his eyes and plsced a hand on the human's cheek. Their heads tilted deepening the kiss. It felt god, they belonged together, they felt it. Jungkook softly licked taehyungs lips. The boy slowly parted his lips letting the raven enter his tongue. He could feel the warmth of the tongue. It was strange but he liked it. The merman wrapped  his arms around jungkooks neck amd pulled him closer.

Taehyung kissed back he was getting the hang of this new type of kiss. He enjoyed this. Jungkook noticed and held back a smile. He tightened the grip around the boy's waist. He could feel the end of taehyungs tail tried to wrap around his legs.

They parted their eyes staring into eachother. But they didnt wait long before they connected their lips again in a more hungry kiss. Jungkook parted again and kissed taehyungs neck giving it a suck. The merman let out a soft moan, and at that jungkook stopped.

"okay, lets stop here. I gotta go"

"o-okay" taehyung said. He blushed. He did enjoy what happend just now. But he knew that they had to part ways for today.

"see you tomorrow Tae love"

"bye Kookoo"

Jungkook gently lowered taehyung back in the water and watched hin swim away before turned around and walk back to his house.

-

"strawberry's..." jungkook mumbled as he walked through the store with his cart. He grabbed one box looking for any bruised ones. "perfect" he put it in his cart and checked the list.

"ah carrots" he walked further. While he was picking the best carrots from the many carrots his phone rang.

'namjoon'

The raven accepted the call and put the phone at his ear holding it with his shoulder while he continued shopping.

"hey Joon"

"ey Jungkook, how are you?"

"im good. You, still buisy at work?"

"always, im off this weekend i was thinking to come over again, if you are home"

"sure"

"also, i heard that you got a boyfriend!? Hoseok called me"

"that pig.." jungkook said making a note to tackle hoseok for that when he sees him. "but yes i have"

"is it that taehyung boy?"

"yes its him" jungkook smiled at the thought. He was already looking forward to have him back home tomorrow. And next week he will hopefully have the aquarium done.

"cute, im happy for you"

"he is amazing Joon, you have no idea"

"that good to hear. Tell me all about it when i come visit. I have a urgent call now" namjoon said amd a beeping sound was heard on the other side.

"okay, see you" jungkook said and they ended the call. The raven paid for his grocerys and walked to his car through the dark evening.

-

Back home jungkook washed the gell out of his hair and make up off his face. Feeling all clean again.
Then he went back downstairs cleaning up the room. Now he had some spare time, tomorrow he will have a clean house to welcome taehyung again.

Jungkook turned off the lights and walked to the window to close the curtains. But he halted. On his beach stood a figure. He frowned, this was private area, no one was allowed to be here.

Jungkook opened the door and looed closer. It definetly wasnt taehyung. This man was taller and had a different build.

"hey!" he shouted.

The figure flinched and looked up. Then he ran away fast. Jungkook just stood there. "strange..." he turned around and left back inside. Closing the door and the curtains.

---

I want sushi. A guy from my class i eating sushi next to me. I want it.

Also i may not update as often anymore. I have longer days at school from extra lessons. When im home i feel very tired so i cant finish a updare in one day. Sorry, but i will do my best!🐤🙌🏻

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼