New beginning

Selene

*****************

I swear that everything is going to change I say to my self, I am gone to be a bad ass I think to my self while I'm in bed. I then get up to go to school. I then put on this black tight spring dress and put on a leather jacket with these black flats and curl my hair. I even put on make up. I then flash my self in school with everyone looking at me I then smirk at the attention. Angie and Maddie then change there close in a snap of a finger changing it to black. We then walk into the school looking totally cool. I then catch Nicholas staring I then look at him in grin while walking away. We then go to homeroom sitting down. Okay class fine your partner in start the festival and may I say wow selene you look great so do your companions also don't use you guys powers he say winking. I then look at Nicholas. So are we going to do this today, but it really does not matter to me I say happily. I did it yesterday all if it, this should be my grade. Whatever I really don't care if its just your grade, but I would appreciate it if this could be my grade to I say getting up to see the festival with him following. I then look at carnival game I wanna win a bear I say with this baby voice I then change that voice quickly as Nicholas smirk at me. I then try to knock the pins down in I fail. You want me to so it for you he say. No I got this I say I then fail like five times. I then use a little magic to knock them down. Which teddy bear would you like the person says. I would like the panda I say smiling. Wanna get some cotton candy I hear Nicholas says. No I don't want any but you can go in get some for yourself. He then pull me behind this tree in the ally. Why are you acting like this he say. Because I can I say protesting. You being a bitch and a wanna be badass he say irritated.

I'm sorry for being a total bitch to you I say. You can make it up by having a good time with me he say getting closer to me. Okay I say looking him in the eye, but I really do I then stop not wanting to finish. Do what he says. Its nothing let's go have fun I then hand him the teddy bear telling him to keep it. He then kiss it. We then get some Cotton Candy feeding it to each other with everyone looking. I'm also apologize for everything I've done he say with his adorable accent. He then push my hair behind my ear. We just look at each other until liz call his name making him go back. I wanna go now I'm tired of this.I know you have feeling for her. Yeah I see the way you look at her liz say upset. Nicholas then get up looking at me. I then get up and walking away.

Jason then run up to me hugging me while kissing my cheek. I then tell him to stop. He then roughly grab my wrist pulling me behind a tree kissing my neck. Please stop I say. No I don't want to he says pushing his body against mine. Please I say. Why do you want him so much. I then look away, he grab my face forcing me to look at him. Answer me now. Because I just do its none of your information. He then starts to back up. I still want to be your friend though. I want to be yours to but how do you know he truly likes you he say. I don't know. Trust me I do have very strong feeling for you Nicholas says coming up to me. He then grab me kissing me on the lips pushing me against a tree holding my waist. I then decide to kiss him back he then inserts his tongue in my mouth. Pressing me harder against the tree, spreading my legs apart with his knees. Nicholas Liz screams I then open my eyes to see everyone looking at us. He then back away from me shocked. I can't believe this you and her why Liz say about to cry. I'm sorry Liz Nicholas begin she then run away in he follow her.

************************

Nicholas p.o.v.

I follow her all the way to my place. Wait Liz. She then runs to the dinning room. Leave me alone she scream. My dad then flashes between us. What's wrong he say. Its nothing I say trying to avoid the subject. No, its that he is in love with that human witch girl. I saw him all up on her kissing her on a tree today. Is this true Nicholas my dad say demanding. Yes it is I'm in love with her. Well you need to stop, Liz is your princess in you just got to live with that. Yeah Liz say. I don't want you with Selene again, you understand your gonna be king and lord of the vampires soon, you have to have responsibility for the feature of Greece and you can't do that with some human girl in the way.Which is why you and Liz is moving back there tomorrow my dad says. No........ I can't leave. Leave this place or leave her my dad says. I then clench my jaw of the anger. Yes sir I will take my responsibility to air both lord and king to my people I say. Then its settled. Liz then kiss me. I walk to my room locking my door. I want to be anywhere she is I think to myself. I don't want to leave her but I have to do what's wright. I then start to pack some of my stuff. I can't believe that I am actually going back to the palace. She then text me

S: hey is everything okay

S: did I do something

S: I am so sorry if I did something to you

S: Um......... You mad at me

S: sorry I love you

S: that's kinda embarrassing sorry but I do.

I then smile at her text in shake it off in turn my phone off, but how cute is that. The lord is here for you I here my father say. I then walk downstairs to the office area. I then sit at the head of the table. What is it that you want. I want her to be my brides my breeding partner. Who exactly are we talking about I say looking at my dad. Selene he say grinning. Breeding and wife, sex with Selene I say shocked. Yes I believe that's what couples do. Absolutely not, you can't have her, she will not be your I say calmly. I'm sorry but I'm declining your request. I then walk away angry.

I then walk to her house. I climed through her window in see that she laying down sleeping. I then get in her bed laying her head on my chest. Just doing this makes me feel good for some reason. She then wakes up getting up top of me kissing my neck. I then start to move my body in motion with hers. I then grab her face kissing her switching our position as me on top. I love you so much I say starting to hump her. I then start to me move a little faster causing her to breath heavily completely forgetting what I wanted to tell her. Stop she say getting my attention. What's wrong did I do something I say getting off of her. No you didn't it just that I don't want to take it to fast she say. Oh, I then get back on top of her in kiss her until we both are out of breath. So what's wrong, you didn't answer my text she say getting of the bed. Oh about that we can not see each other. We both are so different. It would be bad for our lifes and families. We could start wars for us just being together. I'm sorry me and Liz that's my destiny its with her I then look down because I do not want to see her cry. Bye, hope we can still be friends I say leaving.