Lovely fools us

Nicholas p.o.v.
******************
I cant believe she just ran out i mumble to my self irritated. I then look at guards signaling them to follow her to whatever she go. I hope she don't do anything stupid. I then just get up to leave seeing that there is no reason for me to be here anymore. Where are you going I hear Selene mom say as I pass by her."I'm just going to a meeting it's king stuff I say smiling widely." Oh okay I guess I will leave you to it she say letting me pass. I then just go home to my wife and child.

Jason p.o.v
*********************
"I told you I wouldn't leave you I say pushing her swing lightly. Oh my god Jason why she then stop stalking at a loss of words. Selene a lot has happened since that day. I've changed I say looking down sincerely. " What has change, tell me what the eff happen to you, and why do you choose now to show your face she say getting mad but I can see the hurt in her eyes. I'm sorry I should have came up but he told me not to or els he would take it back I say sitting beside her. "Explain to me Jason, I've been crying for days for you and now your just going to come up out of know where, TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED she say yelling. I'm sorry Selene I have to go, don't tell anyone you saw me and I promise I will tell you everything I say walking to the nearest woods. As I get farther an farther away I start to mentally curse at my self. Why did this have to happen to me I scream. Why did that bastard have to do this, he basically control me now that under his rule. Why I say leaning on the nearest tree.
*****************************
Hahaha I bet you guys know what's happening
I couldn't write a lot because school in stuff is coming up. But this was a very short chapter in I apologize I will try to update as soon as possible but stay tuned