Bite

Nicholas p.o.v.
********************
I go home after having dinner, saying that I haven't feed since last time I dranked from her. It can only be her, I refuse to drank from anyone else I say walking inside my home. Where were you baby, Sarah say leaving the baby in the cradle. I was just at a bar with some people I say walking into our room. Would you be mad if I put pure seal on someone I say sitting on our bed. When you say someone, you mean Selene she say frowning. I just, just forget I said anything I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. I then take a shower only to play with myself, thinking of selene being underneath me, moaning my name, screaming and panting as she move her body in motion. I then began to moan as I rub myself faster. Babe are you okay Sarah say coming to the door. Yeah I'm fine I'm about to get I now I say opening the door revealing my self. I then just put on some underwear in go to bed.
*dream*
I see Selene above me taking of my clothes, so I start to do the same with her. Once were completely naked she start to kiss me hard I then open my mouth giving her entrance. She then put her tongue in my mouth and I let her get the dominance. Our tongue then explore each other mouth. She then pull apart to breath while say Nicholas, I take that as a chance to switch our position. While above her I get an erection. Selene can I take you I say breathing hard. She then nod her head giving me permission. I then spread her legs apart, in start to poke at her entrance with my penis. I want you inside of me she say wrapping her hands around my neck. I then start to slowly ease my penis inside of her pussy. She whimper becuase of the pain. I just continue to put it in, once I'm all the way in I start to thrush on her pulling it half way out in all the way in. I then start to quicken my pace as she moan my name. Auuuuuuu I'm about to auuuuuuuuu cu she say panting. She then cum all over us, I then lick it up. You always taste delicious I say kissing her, for she can have a taste. I then start to suck on her neck leaving my dick inside of her. I start to plant hickeys all over her body. Out of no were I cum all over Selene I then blush of the embarrassment. She then remove my penis from inside of her. lick her self getting all of my cum in her mouth.
Before I can do anything she switch our position. She then start to message my dick. Selene then lower head in start to lick the top of my penis in a teasing manner. Selene don't tease me I say moving my hips. She then slowly start to put the whole thing in her mouth and began to suck*
--------------------------
Wake up Sarah say grabbing my member. I then wake up giving her a kiss. Good morning honey, could you go check on our child I say leaving to go to the bathroom. Once I'm in I just look at the mirror thinking that it was only a dream. That was the best fucking dream I've had I say thinking of Selene givinge a blowjob.

Selene p.o.v.
*******************
Selene are you okay Bryan say poking me. Auuuuu yeah, I then hold my neck as I feel a sting. It feel numb, maybe it's because he was in his vampire form I say quietly. Someone then knock on the door,"I'll get it Bryan say opening the door. Hey Matt Bryan say letting him in. As he walk in he just sit on the couch not even saying hi. Let be go fix you guys something Bryan aaya walking to the living room. So did I do something to you I say sitting next to him. He then move a seat down. What the hell is wrong with you I away out of anger. It nothing that concern you he say standing. Oh so that is how it is, I thought you were my friend I say. Well you thought wrong I just needed you to get to Nicholas and of course my family. No your lying, I away not wanting to belive him. Im not he say emotionless. Oh I thought we were better than that but I guess not. Don't you ever walk in this fucking house again I say using NY power to get him out. I then slam the door in his face. Where is Matthews Bryan say coning out the kitchen with the food. Hes gone I say walking to my room.

* the next day*( the community ball)

I wake up to have a text from Jason

J: Good morning sunshine

S: good morning

J: so I plan on seeing you tonight at the ball

S: Yeah so what are you wearing

J: a suit black and white, you

S: oh wow, but you will find out, Ari bought it for me yesterday so see you later today

J: see ya bae
**********************
Nicholas p.o.v.

Hey dude we should go to the community ball tonight Hayes say sitting on my bed. Yeah sure, we can go I say. So, you look like you have a lot on your mind, wanna tell he say looking at me. Fine, I'm just so caught up with Selene, not to mention I had a sex dream about her this morning I say. Oh wow, damn well then what are you going to do about it. I'm thinking about giving her a pure seal, making her officially mine. I think you should wait also get ready for that ball he say standing up leaving. I then get ready for the ball.*2 hours later*
As me and Hayes walk into the ball everybody eyes freezes on us, but my eyes land on Selene. She's wearing a red dress that show off her legs and her hair is put up. You okay Hayes say snapping me back to reality. Yeah I say noticing that she is with that mutt. We then walk over to them. Hey I say causing her to turn around. She ignore it on grabs the pup arm. I then just feel really irritated, so I walk up to her pulling her to the balcony. What's your problem i say, wrapping my hands around her waist. All she do is look down, I then just pull her into a deep kiss. I can hear her moan as I explore my tongue in her mouth. What the hell are you doing Jason say swinging her off me. She don't belong to you I say smirking. Well not yet but I'm gonna ask her to be mine he say looking at me. Your not gone to imprint on her I say as he lower his mouth to her arm, no I hear her say trying to get him off. I then run over to him punching him causing him to fly back. Without thinking I bite her, letting my liquid flow through her. The last thing she do is tremble before I take her to my home.
( Read sneak peek)hint
Some one is going to die in the next chapter
********************
So guys do you think he change her or...............
Please let me know what you think

Follow
Vote
Comment
Also I'm sorry for the short chapter