Why! (edited)

Selene p.o.v.
****************
As soon as I awaken I see Nicholas looking at me with worries. Where am I nick. Um in the basement he say walking up to me. What did you do I say . I put a pure seal on you he say lifting my chin. What the hell is that. Its a mark that show owner ship. Why the hell would you do that I already follow you around like a dog I say. A very disobedient dog he say correcting me. Why do you look so worried. Um well its nothing he say looking the other way. No, tell nownow. Well, promise not to be mad at me, he say looking me in my eye. I promise. Okay so you see Jason he's in critical condition when I blew him back he broke a couple of bones, but he wouldn't stay back.
*Nicholas flashback*
I then bite Selene not having time to think about it. I see Jason limping to me with with anger in his eyes, he then transform into a beast. I then use my eyes to crush his insides on short terms*
End of flashback still Selene p.o.v.
Where is he I say getting mad. He's in the hospital but the doctor says he only have two or one day left Nicholas says. I then just cry not knowing what els to do. You possessive bastard, why would you do that I yell. Possessive, over you no thanks he say looking at me with shock. Why don't you tell me your true feeling I say. I dont like you but he tgen stop talking. I..... I he start stuttering I love you no matter what I say or do I always will. I just want you to be with me forever he say walking around. I love you he repeats. I know you do I say walking to the door.
A couple of minutes later I go to the infirmary and sit by Jason side. Hey Selene he say coughing up a little blood. Hey I say hugging him. I'm not gonna make it he states with water in his eyes. Yes you are stop being such an idiot. You know I love you I also say. Everything is started to get blurry Selene.Noooooo don't go you still have to take me to the ball remember, we have so much we have to do pup. His eyes then slowly start to go down, I love you selene with every fiber in my body he mumble. Don't close your eye I say crying. Please don't leave me. This machine then start to blink with a straight line. I then start to hyperventilate. All I do is cry and nothing else. Jason wake up I say shaking him, but he don't open his eyes. Stop playing with me, why are you doing this Jason. You said you would never let me be alone I say crying. Nicholas then come in hold me as I cry. I'm so sorry selene this is all my fault he whisper into my ear.

So what you think is going to happen. What is Nicholas going to do??????? Hope you liked I will be updating by next Saturday. Please comment, vote, and follow. Also of you don't like what happen message me in I will see what I can do.