Dreams

(This chapter is gone to be like a flash back of what use to happen between them lol hope you enjoy also its gone to be in Nicholas perspective for the whole chapter. In its not going to be very long ;)

Nicholas p.o.v.

***********************

What your pregnant, got damn it sarah we only did it like twice I say getting mad. What's wrong do wish that I was someone els with this baby Sarah say getting hurt. As matter of fact I do, I wish that it was I start to say but my dad walks in cutting me of you wish it was who he say. Let me guess is it Selene my father say, yeah it is she's the one I really want not this I say with confidence. I then walk to my room, locking the door. I then fall asleep.

I see Selene in the Chinese resteruant in I just had to go in. We then walk in and I can't help but look at her,all I want was her. I then quickly shake the thought out my head. Why did I do that, I was being so naive I then look at myself in the store. I knew that I wanted her from that moment I just didn't want to say anything. I then see her go home in her eyes are a little teary. I then disappear I see that I'm now at school. This is when I said all those things to her. I then remember that this why I remember her, she wasn't like the rest so I just said those things because I never felt that why about a human. I then see myself follow her outside in pish her against the machine I can't help but smirk. I could tell that she liked me from that noment . I then end up in the hunted house seeing her body on mine as she cry. I just could not stand her being scared, so I wanted to get her out.

We then end up at her house. When she told me that they wanted me to stay I remember starting to feel loved. I mean I know my father love me, but this was like care I think to my self then I remember that I could not hold back my feelings that why I had to kiss her. I also remember feeling kinda embarrassed. I then lay on your bed in reqd one of her book from her nightstand. We she walk back in with her PJs I then feel a lust for her blood. Then I see my self on top of her ducking her blood. She had a sweet taste to hr blood in it was just addicting I think to my self asci watch them. I then think about everything. I hurt her a lot of times but she always forgave me. I then feel my eyes go teary, I love her in I always will. I then wake up feeling Sarah lay right beside me. I quietly start to cry. All I can think at the moment is that I hurt her in not once did she think about getting revenge . Sarah then put her hand across me, this should be Selene not sarah.

I then get bout the bedthinking of everything selene told. I now get it now that I may not be ever to have. I was being unfaithful to my wife, and Selene didn't want to hurt my marriage. I ten pull out my phone to text Selene.

N: hey Darling

S: hi

N: Do you love me?

S: Of course I do

N: Tell me why you love me

S: well that's easy you see when I first meet you I didn't really like you but when you had follow me to the soda machine that day I just felt something. Also when you help with the hunted house thing I felt like you cared about me. I felt like I didn't have to be scared because youwer beside me. I just felt safe with you.

N: Aw.............. I LOVE YOU because you are just my everything Selene. O never really felt that way about a girl until i meet you. You made me feel different. Not like royalty. You treated me like everybody els. You didn't care.

S: well I didn't really know lol but I would have treated you the same way because first impression are important do you remember lol

N: Also why did you always forgive me after I hurt you.

S: well because you just get jealous fast lol I'm kidding I laws forgave you because I couldn't stand being mad at you. I mean were teenagers we still are but we all make mistakes. I felt like I hurt you to I dated Jason just to her you off my mind. I liked Jason just not as much as I love you.

N: I guess you did kinda hurt me. I would just get so mad I still do. In I take all my frustrations on you. An its not right I will try to change but jealousy is a bitch you know.

D: yeah lol

N: Selene Sarah pregnant I'm so sorry

N: Please answer me

S: ummmmm sorry its just that I'm a little shocked lol but Congratulate though I'm happy for you and Sarah lol

N: Are you really happy

S: If your happy I'm happy. This won't change my feelings for you. It might change a little but not a lot lol

N: I'm sorry

S: Why

N: because this should be you, with my baby. I dream about us being together. I'm sounding so soft right now but I do

S: I dream about us to, but I'm pretty sure I will die in you will stay forever lol

N: Not of I change you. You could be both vampire and witch.

S: that's angaist the law

N: I'm the lord and king I make my own laws

S: lol yeah you are

N: would you want to change

S: well I don't know would I be able to be with you

N: I don't know but I don't wanna see you die though after all I do love you

S: I would for you lol

N: I'm glad to hear that

S: I love you

N: I love you to Darling

S: lol

N: What!!!!!

S: its just that I never saw you sweet talk in me lol this is so unlike you. What's wrong

N: I have to let you go

S: meaning

N: we shouldnt be friends or lovers or whatever you want to call it, it would just get in our way

S: What, why this is not right

N: I'm sorry, I have a kid now

S: So your just gonna leave again

N: I'm not gonna leave I just wanted you to know I can't be thinking about you when I have a baby with my wife

S: Oh okay I guess lol I understand I have to go bye

N: please wait its just so complicated

N: Please don't be mad at me. I don't want to be unfaithful to my wife anymore

S: its not that

N: then what is it

S: your basically saying you dont want me to be in your life

N: I guess that is what I'm saying, just know I love you

* Sorry for such a short chapter *

Also please tell me your ideas for the next chapter:)