Purgatory High School

Selene pov.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wake up Selene" I hear disturbing my dream. I open up my eyes seeing that it is only five a.m. "What the hell mom I don't have to be to school until six thirty." That's why you need to get up now, I hear my mom say. "Alright I'll get up I scream". I slowly get out my bed and head to the bathroom to take a bath. Once I'm finished I dry my hair and body, then I went to find something to wear. I just decide to wear these black skinny jean with these combot back boots and a high low american flags shirt. I them put my long wavy hair in a ponytail leaving my side bang in my face. "Selene would you like some breakfast" yeah mom I coming. I grab my book bags and head to the dining room." Yum mom I smell something delicious". Yeah I cook up your favorite grapes with whip cream on the top with chopped strawberries and a side if orange juice." I'm about leave and drop Sam of to daycare so bye love",bye mom, bye My little soldier (Sam)" bye Selene then they leave. "Man it's only five fithy. I grab my plate and make me a glass of orange juice and go to the living room. I turn the t.v on and go to Sleepy Hallow and eat my food.

Once I'm finished I hear a knock at the door"who is it " Angie "coming" . As promised I'm here she says. "Come in" I get my plate and glass in put them in the sank "I'm gone to grab my bag then we can go also would you like anything" it's okay I'm fine. "Alright". I then go to my room and grab my bag you ready "yeah" I say . We then walk out my house and head to school.

"Angie may I ask you a question" yeah of course "so "when you said we wher regulars what do you mean by that." I mean we are normal, and they think that where nothing. "Is that all" thats a part of it. "Are those guys from yesterday regulars" NO if anything they are at the very top of everybody here in this town . Also that guy that called you the b word is like royalty here they have most money and everything but there are others a lot of others like the guy that was about to hurt Lana yesterday.In that's all I'm gonna say.

"Oh, so did you get your schedule yesterday in the mail . "Yeah I have Mr.Knowles for my homeroom and 1st period" I do to Angie says." Also 2nd Ms.Boyce, 3rd Mr.Cylee,connections I have gym, 5th Mr. Sharpner and 6th Mr. Biersack". Oh we only have our first three classes together she says. "Well what about Lana and Jason". Well Lana no she got a different team but me and her got connections together, but you got sixth with Jason. "I guess that's good I guess. 'Oh my gosh is this the school", yes, " it looks like a castle". "I've never been to a school like this". Yeah its pretty great, also none of our teachers are regulars except one Mr. Beirsack and they show favoritism to them, she say. "Oh",so shall we go in." Yes let's go in". We continued to walk until I reach our homeroom.

"Good Morning Mr.Knowles" we say in unison just go to the back we have assigned sits. "Okay". Hayes Licson first row first seat, Lindsey licson second chair,Nicholas licson third chair. As he continued to talk I asked Angie why they have the same last name."There all cousins" oh. Selene Johnston "yes" fourth chair. "Au.... next to him" what els do you think now sit he said bitterly. I quickly walk to the chair and sit putting my math notebook on my desk. As he continued to say the names I notice that all the girls where looking at me like they wanted to kill me. I then feel a poking on my back. "Yes"oh its you that's a relief . "Turn around Selene and pay attention,yes Sir". Okay so today we will be choosing a partner for your math the top three highest grade will get extra points on the first test"okay. As soon as he finished all the girls ran over to Nicholas causing me to fall out my sit. I finally get up and go over to Angie. "Hey Angie want to be my partner" No I got a partner maybe next time."OH" miss. Johnston do you not have a partner my teacher ask. "I will work by myself". I suddenly hear this voice. "Hey would you like to work with me. I turn around in find this girl with glasses. "Hi" hi my name is Madeline Broscos Oh my name is Selene well its very to meet you "you to". Let's sit down ,as we begin talking and doing our math I see Angie looking at Madeline. So we are finish she say "yep". We go to Mr.Knowles and turn it in, then we sit back down.