The Hunted House

Selene p.o.v.

***********************

I wake up from a text from Jason saying that we don't have to go to school today because of the annual day. When everybody gets together the humans and vampires. I then text back

Well what are you guys going to do?

Where going to a hunted house, you wanna come

Yeah sure, I would love to

Angie will pick you up

Me and her are not on best terms right now :(

Then make up okay, I will make sure she pick you up bye

Okay, bye

What am I thinking right now I hate hunted houses but I need to make more friends,I have to go I quietly think to myself. I get out of bed trying not to remember yesterday. After taking my shower I put on these shorts with a crop top and sandal and put my hair in a high ponytail leaving strands on my face. "Mom I'm going to a hunted house with my friends" I thought you didn't like hunted houses. "I don't but I have to go. Then there is a knock at the door "coming" oh hey Angie. Hey, Im really sorry about yesterday I was just jealous. Its okay, you should talk to Madeline she is really cool. Okay, bye mom we are going to the annual festival.

We had been walking for like twenty minutes until we reached the place. This looks really scary Angie. I know right it looks even scarier than last year. I then feel something rubbing my back I scearm punching the guy in his face. Oh my gosh Jason are you okay I didn't mean to I say laughing. Then hear this other guy laugh I turn around to see Nicholas laughing. I then smirk is there something you like he say, no its just that this is the first time I ever saw you smile and laugh. "Selene" yes, what do you want to eat. How about you eat with us, we have not eaten yet either . Were okay, are you scared he say with this cocky grin. No guys let's eat here, Jason sits down and I sit down right next to him asking the lady for some ice. So what's are plan for today, well we where gone to go to play carnival games and then go to the hunted house Angie says. So Selene I need to talk to you I hear Nicholas say, why. I just need to okay, alright. Don't say that you don't know what he will do to you when your by yourself. I'm sorry the lady with the ice come out. Be quiet for a minut in let me put this ice on your head I say smiling. He listen I then dab his head with the ice, do you feel better I say putting my face very close to his, yeah. Um are you guys gonna order instead of flirting Angie says. I was not flirting I say to Angie, Jason just blush saying nothing. Anyway I will have a philly cheese stake, wow that, yeah I haven't had one since I left Texas. Does anybody want to spilt with me, I will Nicholas says,okay. Here is your order sweetie um thanks I then sit in front of him. Why are you blushing so hard, what I not blushing plus you thank I'm irrelevant so.... ,his whole attitude change. Im so sorry for what I said to you. Don't tell that lie, you monsters are never sorry Jason says. Let's go he tells me pulling me out but I didn't finish my food. When thwn govto the carnival games, why did you do that. We should not even be talking to them,we are there food or did you forget. Okay we just end the convasation from there. The carnival games where pretty fun besides that, then we reached the hunted house.

I swear I thought my heart was gone to beat out of my chest. You coming, yeah. We all walk in and I can't see anything something then start chasing me. I runs as fast as I can hiding. I hear all the scearms and footsteps chain saws I then feel someone step in front of me I look up to see Nicholas. He sit right next to me are you okay, I don't now I'm so scared. To be honest I hate hunted houses, its gonna be okay I'm with you. Your not gonna eat me are you, no not unless you want me to. I'll pass I then flinch hearing the screaming

Thank you for staying with me I lost my friends, but I'm really glad your with me

I then lean on him putting my head on his shoulder. I think, he begans you think what nevermine okay. Let's go I will get you out of here, he then picks me up like a baby. Close your eyes, okay, I then feel wind and he say open in I notice that I'm outside. Thank you so much, let me walk you home, alright. As walking I hold his hand, he then looks ate puzzled I let go real quick. I'm sorry, its okay and here it is.

My New High Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें