Punished

Selene p.o.v.

*********************

I slowly open my eyes seeing that Lucas has crawled his way into my bed. Hey what you doing I say turning around to face him. I wanted to see you, I'm sorry if I got you in trouble for being with me. Do you wanna date me he say twirling my hair. Auuuuuuu yeah sure I say looking into his eyes. Will you get in trouble I say. No plus he doesn't concern you anymore your mine. Yeah your right, he then pulls me in a kiss and try to force his tongue in. I open my mouth giving him access. We then moan on each other mouth. So are you going to school today I say looking him in the eye. Yeah I am going to go with you today love. We then get dressed in head to school. We then enter the class, it has been a while Lucas the teacher say looking at him. He just,smile and look at me. In put his hand on my leg in go up every second. Wait I say whispering, I then blush as he find his target he then slowly start to rub. Please, not here I say trying to move his hand. Its okay baby , nobody's watching I don't want us to be punish Lucas I say looking him in the eye. I understand he say holding my hand. Okay I say smiling. We should do something this weekend I say. Yeah, we should go to the movies or something he say agreeing. Okay I say smiling. Class then end and we go outside. I then hear most of the girls talking about Sarah baby shower. How come I didn't get invited I though we were friends at least associate, I think to my self. Are you okay Lucas say coming to my side. Yeah I'm fine. I have to go somewhere Lucas say kissing my cheek. Okay bye. As lucas is about to leave he get arresself. for no reason they then walk over to me in chain me up. No what did I do. I then heat the chains up using my power causing them to let go I then try to rescue lucas. He shakes his head in tell me to run. I then start crying in run to him allowing them to chain me up. The person then reads that we broke law 1 never date or have sexual intercourse with someone that not your kind, therefore you guys are gone be punished. How can this happen, someone must have told we didn't tell anyone. Its a good thing Nicholas wasn't hear I say all to my self. We then get thrown into different cars. About thirty minutes later the car come to a stop. The guy then take me out the car, in that's when I notice that we are in the back of the castle. In I see Lucas getting dragged out the car roughly. They then put us in separate cells.

Nicholas p.o.v.
*******************
While I'm in a meeting, I hear that two people have been locked up. Who are they I say looking them all in the eye. Lord it is your cousin Lucas and that girl Selene. Oh I say a bit irritated. How shall we punish them the council say looking me in the eye. Well how do you want them to be punished I say. I believe that we should torture them in front of the elites and vampires in the outside death arena he say. I guess that will be fine, we will do it tomorrow at night I say. For the girl I was thinking that we could sell her to someone, that wants her blood. I then rub my hand in agree. Also I want her to see Nicholas get beaten to death one of the council members say. That would be good I say nodding my head. Also you need to change in to your vampire body okay. Okay I say leaving the office and heading to see those two. As I enter the cellars I see Lucas sleeping in Selene looking down I then smirk to my self. I then open her cell walking in causing her to look up. She then look shocked and ask what happen. Lucas then yell her I'm in my vampire form. I can tell what she's thinking she's saying that I'm hot in short term. I then grab her waist whispering in her ear that she made a big mistake and that her life is never gone to be the same. I then hear her whimper, you know selene its been a while since you cried for me, I feel a bit lonely without it. She then look down, look at me darlin you really are hurting my feelings. Leave her alone Lucas says trying to help. You can't tell me what to do with her after all she was always mine in never yours. I then let her go telling them that they both will be punished tomorrow night and leave.

Selene p.o.v.
****************
Lucas I'm so scared I have never seen him look at me like that. He is gonna hurt me you know I say crying, in my hands. This is all my fought, you should not be here. I'm so sorry, I never wanted this to happen to us. If I would have let you go you wouldn't be here. Selene I love you, I would gladly die for you. I loved you since that first moment I saw you
I couldn't stop thinking about you, all I wanted was you do don't cry he tells me with a half smile. All I do is cry when I look at him. We then both fall asleep right next to each other with the bars separating us.
The next morning I hear a baby crying, I then realize that it is Sarah holding Nicholas son up. Hi she say looking down on me. I then say hi. That's a really beautiful son you have I say noticing that Lucas is not here. The baby then look at me with the same eyes as Nicholas I then look away sitting down. He was never gone to be yours she say leaving. Night time quickly come. Guards then come in drag me to this arena in I see everybody above looking down at us there even a special spot for the king and queen. I then see lucas all beaten up. I scream for lucas as they tie both of my hands down to a tree thing sticking out the ground. They then hit lucas in his face with a whip. No......... I say to the man but he doesn't stop. Lucas I say he then turn his head to me. Just look at me I tell Lucas and he nods. Remember that time when you won me all those teddy bears and we got are faces painted. In I fed you cotton candy. Believe it or not that was one of the best days of my life. All my life I have always had things taken away from me my older sister my dad and I don't want you to be taken away from me I can't allow it because I love you. You was always there I could feel your presents even if you were not beside me. You never did anything to hurt me emotionally or physically. I need you here so don't leave me here alone if you die I will to or I will die for you. I'm sorry for what your about to see I say all to lucas crying. I then drop my head allowing my demon self to awaken.

Lene p.o.v.( selene demon self)
*********************
I laugh as selene let me take over her body,but as she said we can't let him be taken away from us. I then look up at the guard breaking out of the chains running to him snatching out his heart with his blood scattering all over me I the laugh as I drop his heart stepping on it I then leave selene body doing what I needed to do.
Selene p.o.v.
******************
As I awaken I feel really good noticing that blood is all over me. Guards then surround me and lucas. As I look at lucas I see that he's about to get stabbed in the chest but I then run over to him taking the stab in my lower stomach. I then cough out blood and turn to Lucas crying falling on my knees. I then ask him if this is the end for me. He shake his head saying that I'm gone to make it to the end. I then try to heal myself as I look at him.I then black out knowing that I'm not dead because Lucas gave me faith.

Nicholas p.o.v.
********************
I then start shaking as I see Selene get stabbed. Are you okay baby Sarah say grabbing my hand. Yeah I'm okay I then walk of going into my room. What the fuck Selene, why I then start crying into my arms I love her so much yet she said all those things to Lucas and risked her life. Guard get Selene and lucas in put them in the infirmary I say walking the other way and tell everyone to leave.