What are we

Selene p.o.v.

********************

I wake up with my eyes stinging once again for a guy that suppose to love me. Why am I so stupid he's married and have a kid now, I could never date that. If he can date I can date. Plus I haven't had a boyfriend in almost a year, its time for me to get back out there I say all to myself. Are you just gone to stay in bed or get ready for school Bryan say peeking into my room. Also Matthew is coming over to get us, so hurry up he also says.Alright,I say getting out the bed, and hopping right into the shower. Once I'm out I put my uniform on and just put my hair in a messy bun because I don't have time to dry it. I then walk into the living room just in time seeing that Bryan is opening the door for Matt. We then go right back outside.

So how are Matt says. I'm good I say even though I'm feeling like shit. How about you I say with a bright smile. I'm really good he say returning the smile. We then walk on campus separating from Bryan. You look sleepy Matt say cutting in front of Mr. I'm fine I say playfully pushing him. We then go into the classroom and take our seats. I then glance a Nicholas but I can't even feel him glancey way, I then sigh. What's wrong Selene, is my class boring to you the teacher say getting my attention. What, no. He just turn around giving me a dirty look and turn around continuing the lesson. As he gave the lecture I began to doze of I could feel Matt lightly poke me but I just ignored it, plus I didn't get a lot of sleep. SELENE WAKE UP NOW. I suddenly jump out my seat because of his voice. What's your reason for the teacher say looking me in my eye. Its just that I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. A wide naughty smirk then cross his face. It wasn't like that I say turning red. Oh, anyway you have to clean the whole staircase it will be you punishment the teacher says. No that's way to much for her to do Matt says. Would you like to join her he says. Yeah I will Matt says. I then look up at him in blush really hard he then look right at, I quickly turn my head to see Nicholas looking.

Nicholas p.o.v.

**************************

Why in the hell would he help her clean up. He must have crush on her I then frown to my self. They gone to be here alone with each other. I then run my hand through my hair because of the frustration. She then look at him in I can feel her heart beat speed up, she them look away fast from him. Gosh she's so gullible, she would fall for that guy. I mean I know there friends in all but that guy. Dude you okay you seem deep in thought Hayes say getting my attention. Yeah I'm all good, just thinking about a few things. I hope one of those things ate me Sarah say getting in my lap, I then kiss her on the lips. Matt and Selene then ask to go somewhere and leave. My head then began to think of dirty things. I then walk outside following them. She then sit on a bench outside the snack room. Would you like some coffee he say. Yeah but I'll pay for it Selene start its okay you can repay it by going on a date with me. Okay I deal she say looking him in the eye. He then walk up to her kissing her lips, he then force his tongue in her mouth. She kiss back for a moment in then stops. He then go into the snack room. Calm down Nicholas I say to myself over in over again I then walk back to the classroom. They then walk back in take there seats. You guys don't have to clean we have a very important meeting today the teacher says all man Matt says frowning. I swear I just want to punch him in his face. Class dismissed the teacher say.

Selene p.o.v.

***********************

I will catch up with you later Matt say running out the room. Everybody then leaves the classroom. I finally finish packing my stuff in head out, but I bump into Nicholas. Oh your still here, I thought I was the only one sorry I say. I will get going. Wait, not him Nicholas says looking serious. What you mean Matthew I say. Yeah him, don't go out with him or anyone else, you know what it does to me. Like an hour ago he kissed you but I didn't do anything to harm him, I had to hold back all the anger I say pushing her against an wall. Whatever, do you not remember yesterday. You said you don't want me in your life she says. I'm trying so hard to forget about you, but clearly I don't want to. Then what are we she says. Nothing we are nothing towards each other I say. See there your answer we are nothing to each other so just leave me alone she says. He then grab me kissing me, and bite my tongue sucking on the little blood that escape my flesh. Your really confusing, you want to forget about me but you can't even stay away from for day I say. He then pull away from me leaving the classroom. Matt then walk in coming to me, I thought you had something to do I say smirking. I did but I don't wanna miss my date. You guys have a date Nicholas say cutting in on our conversation. Yeah Matt say looking him in the eye. Can we go double he say looking at me. Yeah, why would I care. He then call Sarah in the room. We can go to the movie I suggest. Its to early we can do that last. How about a hunted house Sarah say looking at all of us. That would be cool Matt say looking at me. Nicholas then grin in agree. So that final we are going to an hunted house. Its six now so we can head to the movie's at eight. We then get in the limo with Nicholas. He then holds my waist as I take a seat. I then sit across from him and tried my best to avoid eye contact. We then make it to the Hunted House, matt and Sarah then get out car going to the gate. Before I can get our Nicholas close the door pushing me down . He the gets on top of me. What's your problem, what happened to I should stay away from you. I guess I lied I was foolish to think that I could ever give you up he say. He then starts to suck on my neck, I then rub my hand through his hair knowing that I'm making a mistake. I rush out the car running to the others out of embarrassment. Nicholas then catches up with us. Matt I have to tell you something I say whispering. We then walk behind a tree. I then blurt out that I'm scared of hunted houses. He then look at me in grab my neck saying its adorable and that we don't have to do it. I can wait outside with Selene while you two go inside Nicholas says coming to our view. Would you mind matt says looking at me with puppy dog eyes. He and Sarah then go inside. Hey let's go back to the limo Nicholas says grabbing my hand.

We then get inside the limo, but I try my best to avoid eye contact. Your so confusing I say. You don't want to be around me, you want me out of your life, what was all that I say out of frustration. Like I said I was being foolish, I had a dream in got the wrong message out of it. If I can't be with you I at least want you to be my friend he say. You know I missed you, I felt so lonely without you there with me I say randomly. Really he say putting his head in my lap. Yeah I say looking into his deep blue eyes. I then lower my lip to kiss his, but he stops me. I have a kid now he say avoiding eye contact. But Selene I'm a little thirsty could you help. I can't even answer right because if the tears in my eyes I then jump out of the car running into the woods ignoring his voice.I then stop sitting on a truck of a tree, finding that I'm lost in I don't know where the hell I am. I then try to find my way out but Im just lost, I then start to cry. Well what a pretty girl like you doing out here all by there selves I here something say. Oh shit I say nervous as this beautiful creature walk up towards me.

Vote

Comment

Follow