Preparing

Selene p.o.v.
*****************
I wake up with my eyes feeling puffy as always. Why does this always happen to me. Why me I mubble about to cry again. That's when I notice that I am at home. I just get up and walk to the bathroom an do my thing in just walk only to slump down on the couch. How is this happening. I can't believe his funeral is only tomorrow I say putting my head in the pillow. Then out of no where Nicholas just come in sit down beside me saying everything is gonna be okay. I just nod my head kissing his neck. I then hear him moan as I continue. He grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. Then whisper in my ear not today. I just simply nod in start to cry. Tomorrow is gonna be an emotional day for his family and me. I mean I sent the invites. As soon as I told his mom she started crying. I couldn't deal with it so I just hanged out the phone. Are you okay Nicholas says squeezing me to death. No I'm not okay in I never will be I say leaving to go to my room.

Nicholas p.o.v.
********************
She just go to her without a single word. I mean I bite him he should have turned. Why didn't he turn to a vampire. Maybe its just working slow my venom always work. Its just that he's a wolf. Can't wait to see what happen I then just go to Selene room in sleep with her

Yeah yeah sorry guy's. To be honest I've had finals. In I had to study because I almost failed math. Thank god I didn't no summer school for me. So that mean I can update faster now that I'm on summer break. Also sorry for the short chapter.