The Party

Selene p.o.v.

I take quick shower before getting dress. I decide to just wear these skinny jean and this high low shirt with flat. Couldn't show much skin because of what happen this morning. For some reason I keep having flash backs of this morning when Nicholas bite me everywhere. Whatever the pass is in the pass I'm gone to go to the party in have a good time I think to self while looking at my self in the mirror. I then look at the clock noticing that it is three thrity . Angie and Madeline are here for you I hear my mom scream for the living room. Coming I then rush to the door grabbing my friends hand on the way out bye mom I say in a hurry. Damn Angie say what I say self conscious. It is just that you look good don't you agree Maddie yeah she say smiling. So where already giving nick name I say with a sarcastic grin. Lets just go alright.

We finally made it I say panting. Dang do all the vampires live large yeah Maddie says. Oh, shall we go inside I say . We all knock on the door at the same time then Hayes answer. Hey chicas we have been inspecting you, sorry if we made you wait I say smiling. Its okay he say with a suspicious look. Come in, when we walk in I see everybody looking at us laughing in I mean everyone. Hayes then leave our side standing next to Nicholas on a banister. Where circled I hear Madeline say then something glass come down almost hitting her on her head. What makes you think your welcomed here I here Nicholas saying with no emotion. What is this was this all some joke on me I then see his finance walk up to his side. Are you feeling better I heard you lost a lot of blood, everybody starts to laugh. I try to walk out but I can't. I'm sorry guys, I got played its okay we know you didn't know. I'm a little hungry I hear one of the boys say. We have food standing right there guys well besides Madeline. I then start to treble because I don't want to go through that pain I felt this morning. A guy then tie us all up. What is this I here Angie say then they sit us in chairs. All I can do is look down I don't care anymore I think to my self. You guys are some fucking dushbags. You know what you guys go fuck yourself when your finished with this. If I die I'm gone to come back for all you in drag you to hell where you belong. Shut up I hear Liz say. You shut the fuck you bitch, I say defending myself. I can't even think right now because of all the hurt I'm going through. What you say she say. I said you shut the fuck up you bitch are would you prefer slut, thot hoe. Whichever you chose I say smirking. Angie begin to laugh I look at her in begin to laugh. Whatever ah Maddie can you get us out of these you are powerful. I'm powerful she say, yeah you are your a badass I say. She then repeat my word in break out of it no problem in release us in and a flash were outside. When were out of view I begin to cry. I can't believe that just happened to me I feel so stupid. I put you guys in danger I thought he really liked me. I'm so sorry I say crying right now everything was coming out. Its okay, no its not you guys could have gotten hurt. Let's go to your place in have a slumber party. We can throw our own party. Your right let throw our own party just the three of us. Guys everybody at our school was there. They planned that just forget about it angie says.

We then walk to my home as I open the door I see Jason. What are you doing here are you okay, I heard that you were going to the party. I then run into his arm crying yeah your right . You were right about everything. It was terrible. They are monsters he hugs me back. I'm glad your here right now, I'm happy just to see you he say. We are having a slumber party tonight and we are going to school tomorrow do you want to stay here with me. Of course I do, Madeline and Angie then smile. Let us put on PJs and we will be right back. Once we come back I see that he popped some popcorn and played out blankets for us. Yeah just make yourself at home. Thanks I will come sit we all sit down in he put in Titanic. I love this movie i mumbe under my breath me to he says. We then all fall asleep on one another. Get up care bear what I say waking up . We then all get dressed and head to school. While walking there I tell them that I'm scared to go. Its gone to be alright jason say putting his hand over my shoulder. We then enter the gate I can see people looking at us saying nothing. They still must be shock of what you said yesterday Angie say laughing. Yeah whatever I was just mad. Jason grabs my waist in pull me closer to him in whisper that the two Princes are staring mad hard at us. I then smile not wanting to think about them. Let's go to class after all we all have homeroom and first together. Well me and Jason got every class together. Once we enter they are already there. I then sit down by Nicholas I guess its fine Jason sit right next to me. So Selene I heard the type of language you used at a formal event he said laughing. Oh yeah I won't use those words again but I can't promise. After a long lecture its time to go to lunch . Care bear let's get going him and the girls then walk outside by the door waiting as I'm about to get up I'm forced down and my body start to hurt I hear my heart beat speed up so fast. What is happening to me, um.... care bear I hear Nicholas say in front of me . I'm controlling your body how does it feel darling. He then walk away but my body still feel the same. In then my body begins to relax slowly I then hurry outside to my friends. Sorry to have you guys wait for me but let's go. I brought your lunch Jason says oh thank you I say grateful. You guys can sit with me Dylan and Lana alright we say in unison. We then sit down the only bad part about it is that were right in front of the Nicholas and his people. Nicholas then see me looking he smirks at me and continue to speak to his friends. Don't worry about it to much Jason say biting the top of my ear. It then catches Nicholas attention he then yell so that's how you do to me. What, don't act stupid people then starts looking at us. He walk to the center right in front of me so I decide to stand up. So you called my fiance a thot when its really you. No its not. Yes indeed it is. You know what I'm gone to be honest with you I never liked you It was all just a little game for me he say laughing. I then feel my eyes water. Are you going to cry for me he say. I hate you , don't you ever fuckin talk to me again I say hurt. I then run home crying not caring how I look. I'm just all confused right now I felt like he did care.