~40~ " You Belong With Me" (END)

Another week has passed and Hyunjin is being able to go home after receiving few treatments and asurement from the doctor. He has to use a walking stick in order to knew his surroundings, but Seungmin never leaves his side.

Seungmin himself has already out of the hospital not long after he met Hyunjin, his condition has became much better and the doctor allowed him to went home with Wonpil.  

Every day, without fail , he makes sure to come to the hospital just to sit beside his lover until the day Hyunjin allowed to go home. He can feel Hyunjin's condition getting better every day. Even without an eyesight, it does not diminish the true affection for his lover. He takes his boyfriend for a practice walk around the hospital, learning how to use the walking stick, and more , to make sure that the latter would be okay after he goes home and get him used to feel his surroundings even without seeing.

And now, Hyunjin already reached home with Seungmin. Bangchan and Jeongin were also there to visit Hyunjin. Bangchan and Jeongin planned to hold a small party at Hyunjin's house to celebrate his return, as well as comfort the man who has now live without his eyesight.

Four of them are spending time together again after that unfortunate incident. Happiness was enveloped between them. Even though there was still a hint of sadness on the faces of Bangchan, Jeongin and Seungmin, they tried to be strong for Hyunjin's sake.

Actually, there's another reason why Bangchan wants to see Hyunjin. But he purposely waited until the end of their party.

"Hyunjin, did you remember that thing you ask me to find out? I have found out who's behind the accident.."

Bangchan starts off and it quickly drives three of them attention on the oldest guy.

"Me, Jeongin and my crew have done an investigation with the police around the scene, we checked the security cameras and tracked the number plates of the truck that hit your bike. We found the vehicle and it owned by the boss of a drug dealer named Lucas Wong who has become a fugitive in Seoul. At first, we're not certain that he was the real culprit but after a long talk, finally he admitted that he's the one..." Bangchan hesitated to continue his words, but Jeongin quickly cut him off.

"..who did the random attack"

Bangchan quickly turns his head at Jeongin, but Jeongin just continues his words while trying to stay as calm as possible.

"T-that guy seems like he was high in drugs and alcohol when he drove the truck, and he does the random attack t-to satisfy his anger.. It's unfortunate for both of you because you happened to be there and get hit by his truck.." he continues.

Seungmin shakes his head while covering his mouth in disbelievement. His eyes are teary as he holds Hyunjin's hand tightly.

"But now everything is fine, hyung. that guy  got arrested and he'll get the punishment that is worth the action.."

"It's not about that! He made Jinnie blind! It should've be me.. I should've lost my sight instead of Jinnie--" Seungmin sobbed.

Bangchan shakes his head , tapping the younger's shoulder "stop saying that, Kim Seungmin.. stop blamming youself.  no one ever wanted this to happen, no one knew that this would happen to both of you.. this is the fate. Hyunjin loved you so much, he is a great guy who dare to make such a huge sacrifice for the person he loved. Both of you deserved all the happiness.. And also, he got a great boyfriend by his side who loved him the way he was and never leave his side..right?"

Seungmin slowly nodded, tears still lingering on his beautiful eyes. Hyunjin heard a silent cry of the latter , he quickly cupped the younger's cheeks.