~5~ " The "date" "

.
.
.
.
.

I was standing in front the enterance of Namsan Tower. A thick padding was wrapping around my body , and only my jeans are standing out.

It's a cold, windy day because it almost winter already. I was staring on my phone along the time, waiting for the phone call from someone.

It's so obvious right.. I'm waiting for Hwang Hyunjin.

Yesterday, Hyunjin suddenly called me at night. We're having a small chat through the phone because it's too cold for us to go outside. And Hyunjin asked me to have a date with him because it's been quite long since i went out with him. Of course i said 'yes' without any further thinking. And we agreed to meet at 10 am infront of Namsan Tower.

I hugged my padding tightly. I can't help but feeling nervous, my heart pounding fast , thinking that i'm going on a date with the person i loved. I'll definitely make a good memory today.

I even bring my mom's camera just for today's date. It's so damn hard to convince her to let me use her camera. I just want to take better photos of him and us today.

I started to shiver because the weather is getting colder by the time, so i decided just to call the latter.

No answer.

I didn't give up just like that and call him again and again until he answered.

After my ninth time of calling, finally he picked his phone up.

"Jinnie! Finally you pick up- gosh! Where the hell are you?? I've waited for an hour already!"

"Minnie, Oh God..i'm so sorry! I'll tell you later, now i'm rushing there! Please wait for few more minutes!"

His voice sounds tired and breathless as if he just ran for 100 kilometers. He hangs up right after that.

I sighed deeply as i stare at my phone. I guess i have no choice but to wait for him.

Few minutes has passed and i haven't see the sign of him yet. I stares on the people who're walking with their friends or their couple, and my lips turns into a frown. Where are you, Hyunjin?

Suddenly a pair of hands hugging me from behind. That person leans his chin on my shoulder and i know right away who is him.

"Hyunjin?" I turn my face a bit and glanced at Hyunjin who was leaning comfortably on my back. He smiles and squeezes me.

"I'm sorry.. I made you wait this long.." He sighed , his tone was filled with regret. I smiles as i turned around and facing him, looking at his face suddenly makes me forget how tired and cold i am right now.

"That's okay Jinnie.. I'm happy that you fulfilled your promise to come.." I ruffles his hair, but actually i fixing his hair which was a bit messy because of the wind, he must be rushing here.

Hyunjin grabbed both my hands and squeals "so cold! Minnie you're cold!! Lets go inside!"

He quickly pulls me inside and as soon as we got in, Hyunjin intertwines his hand with mine and shoves both hands inside his pocket.

"Is it warm already?" Hyunjin asked with a huge smile. His smile is so innocent, just like a little kid. I nodded my head a bit, smiling back at him.

Hyunjin suddenly pulls me closer and our faces are only few centimeters apart now. I quickly wake up from my daydream and my face turned red, my eyes widen as i looking at his face which was really close to mine right now.

"Minnie.. You're red.. Are you perhaps.. Having a fever?"

He whispers in such a husky tone. His forehead slowly leaning into mine as he closed his eyes "you're a bit warm though.."