~26~ " What are WE ? "

.
.
.
.
.

"Seungmin"

I was dozing out, looking through the window. I'm not even wearing my earphones but i can't hear anything on my surroundings. My mind is confused and it because of that one person. Hwang Hyunjin.

"Fuck- KIM SEUNGMIN!"

Felix slams my desk and makes me jumped in surprise. I immediately turned to him and he already looks at me with an angry face.

"Y-yes.. ?"

Felix harshly put a book on my desk. It was the class journal.

"Jae-ssaem asked me and you to fill today's journal! Ah- it sucks to have an absent below yours! I'm lazy to do this so i'll leave it to you"

I furrowed my brows while staring at the Journal.

"But.. We should do this together.. Jae-ssaem will be mad if he knew.." I said.

"Then just shut your damn mouth and don't tell him the truth-- duh! That's why talking to a fool like you is tiring!" Felix snapped at me and it makes the whole class staring at us. He gives me a death glare before he leaves my table to go out with his friends.

I deeply sighed, shaking my head then i open the Journal to start my work. This is not the first time Felix treats me this way, and i already used to it. The only time he talked nicely to me, when i just came to school after getting hospitalized.

It's not like i wished for it, but at least.. He can talk nicely to me and no need to yelled like that. I guess there never be a word 'nice' in his dictionary.

Drrt--

When i began to write the journal, suddenly my phone vibrates. There's a new message notification pops out on the screen and i clicked it.

I knew it was a bad decision when i saw who's messaging me, and it's true.

Hyunjinie

Miss me? 😘

Ow shit!

My face turned red when i saw his picture. Should you really attack my heart like this, Hwang Hyunjin??

My heart is throbbing fast again, i squeezed my pen as if it's going to break in two , and the scene from an hour ago came into my head.

An hour ago..

"I love you, Kim Seungmin. I had enough of waiting.. Will you give me another chance, and be mine?"

I turned into a stone with my lips apart. What.. he's saying..? Is he just confessed to me?

Hyunjin chuckled when he saw my expression, he softly patted my head as he put my hand down.

"I won't force you to answer it now. But please.. think about it, okay? I'm not kidding, i'm deadly serious.. " he leans down and he plants a peck on my cheek.