~3~ "How can i love a heartbreak?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🎶 She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreamin' 'bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time 🎶

I was standing on the bleachers, holding a bottle of mineral water as i watched the basket competition between Hyunjin's team and the other school team. The competition is heated, both teams are doing just great but Hyunjin's team is leading right now. My eyes locked on the tall figure who was running here and there with the ball, he looked so serious and competitive. Sweats are all over his body. I have to admit that he looked extremely sexy right now.

Meanwhile on the edge of the field, Jessica and her team are cheering the basketball team in her cute skirt and large pompoms. Higheels looked so beautiful on her long and skinny legs. She was dancing beautifuly and in sync with the other members. Even the other students can't take their eyes off from her.

The competition has ended and Hyunjin's team won the competition. They're hugging each other happily and Jessica's team also cheering for their victory.

I immediately come down from my sit, walking towards Hyunjin's resting place. I hold the bottle of water carefuly not to let it fall, I was about to give this water to him.

But just on the time, Jessica suddenly goes to Hyunjin who was wiping all his sweats and hands him an orange bottle which i assumed it's an orange juice. Hyunjin takes it, but he doesn't drink it.

Jessica doesn't know how Hyunjin hates drinking something cold and colorful drink when he's tired. He said it's not good for health.

I gripped the bottle in my hand tightly. I've been doubting myself to continue my walk to Hyunjin's place or just stop here and pretends that i was never here.

And when i saw Jessica sits beside Hyunjin, hugging the tall boy and kissing his cheek. Seeing them all lovey dovey really breaks my heart.

At this point, i started questioning myself..

Why did i let myself get dissapointed again and again? Why did i even love someone.. Who might never love me back?

I realized that one-sided love is so painful. Seeing the person you love , loving someone else tore my heart apart. Not only once that i want to give up on my feelings, but why did i keep going on?

My brain telling me to stop but my heart won't.. but somehow i believe that.. I might only have 1% chance , but if i didn't give up and keep going on.. My chance will never reduced to zero.

But now.. I started to doubting myself. Why am i chasing over someone who never look at me more than a best friend? It's like i'm just chasing over his shadow all this time. And after seeing all these scenes, I know that my second option was the best , and i finally stepped out from there. Leave without saying anything.

Like what i always do.

To be continued.