~36~ "Us" pt.2

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeongin was now sitting alone inside an empty room. His eyeballs are shaking as he glances around, his fingers are unpatiently tapping the table infront of him and his forehead was full of cold sweat.

"What will they do to us.." Jeongin  mumbles, he's feeling uneasy that he starting to scratches the table with his short nails and almost get his nails bleeding.

Not long after that, a man who turned out to be a police comes into the room. He shakes his head upon seeing Jeongin, he sits right across the younger and stops the younger from hurting himself.

"Calm down, young boy.. I won't hurt you, i only will ask a few question" the police says, staring at the boy who's trembling all over. Jeongin slowly lifts his face and faces the police.

"My name is Jeno, the head police" the police offers his hand, but there's no respond from the younger. Jeno smiles and takes Jeongin's trembling hand, he holds it tightly.

"Don't be scared.. I promise i won't do anything.."

"You're going to hurt me, don't you?! You'll put me in the jail?!" Jeongin snapped at him, his eyes are teary as he glares at the police.

"No no! I won't do that- i just going to have a simple talk with you about what just happened--"

"We.. don't w-want to go to the j-jail.." Jeongin stutters , he bites on his lips nervously.

"Young boy.."

Jeno looks at Jeongin confusedly. This boy looked different from any other person he ever met. He obviously see how the boy was having seizures and his eyeballs are changing along with his expression everytime he blinks his eyes. He felt an oddity in this boy. As if..

"We don't.. F*CKING WANT TO GO TO JAIL!" Jeongin suddenly yelled and he slams the table, causing the police to startle.

"I-- ARGH!! GO AWAY!!" Jeongin grabbed on his head as if he was in pain. Jeno quickly get up from his seat, holding the boy still.

"YOON OH!! Hajima!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

"T-they're going to arrest us!"

"Kill him-- shoot him!"

"STOP IT, ALL OF YOU!!!"

Jeongin suddenly punches himself on his face and gets himself fell from his chair.

"Young boy, are you alright?!" Jeno asked worriedly but Jeongin still yelling as he felt an extreme headache before he finally passed out on Jeno's arms.

***

"Chan hyung.."

"Chan hyung! Wake up!"

"Bangchan hyung.."

Bangchan slowly opens his eyes as he starting to gain his conciousness. The peculiar smells of drugs and medicines pierced right into his nose as he woke up and the view of two familiar guys came into his eyes.

"Chan hyung!! Finally!"

Seungmin and Hyunjin who were standing besides chan's bed hurriedly hugs him as soon as Bangchan opens his eyes.

"A-aah you guys are heavy!" Bangchan whines and pushed the couple away.

"We're so worried!! You litteraly sleeping for more than two hours!" Seungmin says, pouting. It follows by Hyunjin nodding his head.