~28~ " Wrong Choice "

- hyunjin's pov -

- hyunjin's pov -

How can I just let you walk away..
Just let you leave without a trace?
When I stand here taking every breath with you, You're the only one who really knew me at all.
How can you just walk away from me
When all I can do is watch you leave?
I wish I could just make you turn around
Turn around and see me cry..
There's so much I need to say to you
So much..

I walked down the street, dragging my motorcycle. I didn't ride it because i knew, that my condition might caused me an accident. My eyes hurt so bad and i felt like i have cried all my tears out and nothing will come out anymore. I ignored all people who watched me with a weird look, i guess i looked like a walking corpse right now.

Minnie..i knew i'm a sinner. I hurt you so badly.. I made you suffer for years, is it really impossible for me to have a second chance to change everything between us?

This completely messed up.

I walked without looking on my surroundings and i don't realize that my motorbike hit a person who walked beside me.

"OUCH!"

I startled by the loud yell of that person and immediately came into my senses. My eyes widen when i saw the person already lying down on the ground, with a bottle of alcohol on his hand.

"Oh- God, i-i'm really sorry sir!" I quickly park my motorbike and helped that person to get up. Once he get into sitting position, he glares at me and he gulped the alcohol on his hand.

"You!!"

The person points at me.

"YOU MOTHERF*CKER!! HOW DARE YOU HIT ME!!! YOU DAMN KID!!" he starts to yell loudly infront of my face and i only looked down.

"I'm really sorry sir..i didn't see the road.."

"YOU THINK IT WILL BE OVER HUH?!! PAY FOR MY MEDICAL COST!!! GIVE ME 500.000 WON!!"

I lifted my face to see him "w-what? B-but..i don't have that much money..sir, how about i take you to my house so i can heal your wound--"

"F*CKER!!!" he suddenly lands his punch on my face. It was really hard, hard enough to make me stumbles into the ground.

"Aw.." I hissed in pain, it was really painful that i can see a tiny blood on the corner of my lips.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! MOTHERF*CKER!! DIE!!!" he gets up and starts to kicking me , he non-stop cursing me with bad words as he lands his kick again and again on me.

I tried to hold his leg, begging him to stop. I could just fight him back , but i didn't do it. I knew it was my fault. The people around us only watching us from far away, none of them dare to come closer to us , few even choose to run away and pretend that they didn't see anything. I only smiled in pain, did i deserve this? I hurt other people, and now i get hurt.