~12~ "Doesn't it hurts?" (Bangchan)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Chan hyung! Lets go to canteen! I'm hungry!"

Changbin comes to me after shouting with his cheeky voice. It's not bad though, it sounds funny. I closed the book i was holding and get up from my seat, circle my arms around his shoulder as we walked out of the class.

"What do you want to have for lunch??" I asked him along our way to the canteen. He touched his sharp chin while gazing up "i think i'll have some jajangmyeon, i kinda miss noodles though" he says.

"How bout you hyung?"

"Hmm..let's see, i don't know yet.. " i answered.

"Then why don't you have noodles too? So we don't have to go on different stalls" he suggested.

I smirked at him "why? Are you gonna pay for my food or what?"

"No problemo ~ i'll treat you, chan-hyung" he says with ease. I chuckled at him then lightly ruffles his hair "damn you rich kid" i scoffs and gained a grin from the latter.

As we reached the canteen, both of us are going to the noodles stall and order two portion of jajangmyeon. But i'm paying mine myself, because i don't want this rich kid spending money like a fool just to treat his friends.

We're now sitting on the long bench, with noodles infront of us. Changbin happily stir his noodles, meanwhile i choose to take a sip on my ice-tea first. Just when we're about to eat, a loud voice was heard on our back.

"Ugly boy! What do you expect me to call him besides that?? He was nothing compared to you, yet he always interupted us! Didn't you feel sick of him??"

I immediately turned around and look if there's something happen. I know this voice so much, and i think i knew who're fighting there. And my prediction is right, Hyunjin and Jessica were standing there. Jessica yells at Hyunjin, meanwhile theres Seungmin ..standing behind Hyunjin without any words.

"What the hell?! So you're telling me that you choose him than me?! Didn't you love me, Hwang Hyunjin?? I'm your girlfriend!"

Her yelling voice echoing through the canteen. I'm pretty sure everyone can hear that. Hyunjin looked pretty confused there, and not longer after that, Hyunjin hugged Jessica. Meanwhile.. Seungmin still there. He looked at the couple , with the same sad face as before.

Did Seungmin.. has a feeling for Hyunjin?

I shook my head while turning my body around to my original position. Looking at Changbin who has eating half of his noodles already, he shrugs at me without saying anything. I chuckles before i begin to dig into my food as well.

Why would i care? It's not my bussiness anyway.

At first that's what i think.

But strangely , since then, Seungmin's face kept getting into my mind. And things are going crazy, i kept bumping on him. Well- it's not that strange because we're going to the same school, of course it's normal to see each other often. But maybe i just never realize his presence before.

Just like today, i bumped on him twice. When i was buying a coffee on the vending machine, he happened to use the machine besides me as well. I tried not to look at him but i can't just ignore him because he notices my presence and bowed to me with his smile. He was buying a strawberry milk, and i found it really cute.

And the second one when i am walking through the hall to go to the restroom and i saw him bringing piles of books to the teacher office. I saw him from far away and i decided to hide behind the wall, waiting for him to go back to his class. I'm trying my best not to let him notice me.