~32~ "The Accident"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hyunjin leaves his house right after that and ended up bringing nothing but a slight confusement and gloominess which can be seen from his cold eyes. His soul was lost, and now he doesn't know where to go. He was driving with no direction. He doesn't go to Lucas's house but to a random place his car taken him to.

His car ended up stopping at the Han River. Leaning his head on the wheel, the view of the younger boy came into his eyes. He remembers how broken he looked like , his painful smile , his glassy eyes.

The thing he feared is finally happening.

Hyunjin closes his eyes, no matter how much he tries to forget the boy, he can never do it. The image of him kept appearing inside his eyes. It was just hurt to see him broken.

He would say it was the worst choice he ever did in his life. If only Seungmin didn't reject him that day.. If only he didn't fight with that old man.. If only Lucas didn't come and help him.. If only he didn't get into Lucas's house and discover his illegal business.

If only he didn't choose to become a dealer.

But things are too late now, it has happened for months and Hyunjin is getting hooked with his position.  Although he has to sacrifice his own feelings only for his own selfishness. The job he's been doing has made him realize a thing.

Money can really buy your happiness.

In fact, he was feeling happy with all the money he made. But it emptied his heart.

Hyunjin letting out a deep sigh, he stares at his phone and see more than twenty messages and missedcalls from Lucas. He rolls his eyes in annoyance, throwing his phone to the passanger seat before he starts his car machine and drives back towards Lucas's house.

***

"Hwang Hyunjin! Bastard! Where have you been, huh?! Thanks to you we lost two rich clients!"

Lucas snapped at me as soon as i stepped inside his house. I glared at him, walking passed him with my hands shoved inside my pocket.

"I do what i want, Luke. Go f*cking away"

Lucas glares back at me, his eyes are following me before he pulls my wrist harshly.

"Motherf*cker! What do you think this job for, huh??! We lose potential clients because of your absent!"

"Not my problem, it's their fault that they wants me. You should've go instead of me, then.. why didn't you? Oh wait- of course..because i'm far more handsome that you are" I said with a little smirk.

"How dare you talk to me that way??!! I have a higher position than you!" Lucas gritted his teeth, his eyes filled with anger.

"It's not like i want to work here! You forced me! You took advantage of me!! You didn't f*ckin let me out! And now , You can't blame me for this!!"

"Now you said this, huh??! After you made that much money with MY drugs!! Fine!! Go out or do anything you want!!" Lucas yelled , he points at the main door "GO!!"

I was taken aback by his words but i didn't miss the time to run away. I rushed towards the front door.

BANG!

A loud voice of the gun can be heard before i letting out a scream at the same time. I crouched down and hold my left arm, a bullet just pierced through my arm and caused it to bleeds heavily with a excruciating pain.

I heard a laugh came from my back, and there was Lucas , standing there with a gun on his hand.

"Of course, after i kill you" he smirks, reloading the gun on his hand as he walks towards me.