~10~ "I can be better..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Minnie! What are you listening to? I saw you with those mp3 player all day" Hyunjin asked as he drags a chair to sit beside me, then he takes one of the headset i was wearing and put it on his ear.

"This is.. Taylor swift's song?"

I nodded my head, smiling at him.

"You belong with me..right? This song is nice though~"

"Yeah.. I love this song so much, jinnie"

"Really? Why?"

Because this song is like the picture of our relationship.

"This song.. Has a deep meaning, where a friend fell in love with her bestfriend but she can't never told him" i said.

"Hee.. It sounds sad.. She should've told him so that she'll know how he felt about her~"

I only let out a small smile, if only it could be as easy as you said, Hyunjin. I won't burried my feelings for you this long.

Oh, and by the way, both of us were in Hyunjin's house. Hyunjin's parents are out of the town and this kid asked me to company him because he's scared to be alone. Our houses are just next to each other so it's completely okay for me to stay over. I was just sitting at the balcony alone while listening to music when Hyunjin came and joins me.

"Then..i assume your favorite song of hers is this one?" He asked. I nodded once again with my eyes closed. I was too immersed into the song until i don't realize that i already humming the song.

"If you could see..that i'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see... You belong with me...."

"You belong with me"

Hyunjin suddenly sings the last line which startles me. I turn my face towards him and i didn't even realize that Hyunjin already leaned close to my face. We're facing each other, my eyes widen a bit as i realized how close our face are. We're only apart by a few centimeters and our noses are already touched each other.

I gulped as his thick lips almost touched mine. I can't help but blushing because he's staring at me intensely. My heart is pounding like crazy. One of his hand suddenly caresses my cheek. He tilted his head a bit , as if he's going to..

"I think i started to like this song too" he smiles as he moves his face away from mine, leaving me blushing and dumbfounded.

Hyunjin chuckles when he saw me turning red, he then ruffles my hair "Why did you like Taylor swift, minnie?" He asked.

I lightly slapped my cheeks to let me back to my senses.

"Well.. Her songs are my favorite, i love her voice and how she performs, it's amazing~ then how about you? which singer do you like the most, jinnie?" I asked him back.

Hyunjin put his finger on his chin as he gazed up "hmm.. I actually more into korean hip-hop songs, but i love Taylor swift too~ my favorite song is Back to december!" he grins.

"Oh- i love that song too! It's sad and emotional~ "

"I know right~ it's really nice.. I heard that the song was dedicated to her ex-boyfriend who she still loved so much~ but sadly their relationship didn't go well.." Hyunjin smiles, he then looking out , gazing through peoples who passing the road here and there.

I stare at him as his face shows a bit sadness. Ah.. Hyunjin is making this face again. I wonder if Hyunjin.. has move on from Jessica yet..

A smile suddenly appears on his face as he seem to spotted someone who just walking passed the area.