~34~ "Cousin"

Okay guys soo.. I'm planning to make a longer chapter so that the story won't have too many chapters (although it's already too late.. Orz ) i'm sorry coz the author is having too much ideas XDD
I'll try to update as fast as possible and i'll try to finish this less than 40 chapters (maybe 🤣 )

Hope you guys still enjoy this weird fanfiction > < love you guys!

And.. There's a bit smut in here ? I guess, in case you're feeling uncomfortable, i warned you 😉

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aw!"

"Don't move! Pabo- "

"You touched my wound!"

"I'm trying to clean your wound! Now stay still!"

Seungmin puffs his cheeks as he was holding a piece of cotton with antiseptic. He dabs it softly on the older's stomach where the stitches from his accident were slightly open and bleeding.

Its not surprising , since he literally ran away from the hospital , breaking through the rain just to meet Seungmin. It flutters him though , but on the other hand , it worries him a lot. He convinced Hyunjin to went back to the hospital but he refused, he choose to be taken care at home.

"Aw aw! Minnie! It's hurt!!" Hyunjin squeals as he rolls to the other side, his back was facing Seungmin as he covers his wound with his hand.

"It'll get infected if you let it open like that! Just hold for a few minutes--"

"Nooo! It's killing me!! "

Seungmin gritted his teeth, he pulls Hyunjin's wrist and rolls him back. Then he climbs on the older's thighs and sit there in order to hold his position still.

"I'll smack you unconcious if you kept moving" Seungmin says coldly, but somehow it still looked cute in Hyunjin's eyes. He can only smile, looking at his cute boyfriend painstakingly cleans his wound. He still can't believe that Seungmin belongs to him now..

But the view was not enough for him not to feel the sore of the medicine , and he jolted when the cotton starts to touch his wound again.

"Hold it for awhile, Jinnie.. I promise it'll be good after this" Seungmin softly says, he's being very gentle in his work but Hyunjin who was having a low tolerance of pain, cannot stop squirming and it annoys the younger.

"But Minnie, it hurts and I-- mmp!"

His words muffled by Seungmin's lips which already landed on his.

Seungmin sucked on the older's lips gently for few seconds before he pulls away , smiling.

"Do you want to continue?"

Hyunjin quickly nods his head, his hand is going on Seungmin's head and about to pull him into another kiss, but Seungmin avoids it.

"We can continue after i finish treating this" Seungmin raises his brows, pointing at Hyunjin's wound.

"Ugh.. F-fine.." Hyunjin pouts. He grabbed one of Seungmin's hand and holds it tightly "but can i hold your hand during the time?"

Seungmin rolls his eyes, he pursued his lips into a thin line.

"How can i treat your wound with one hand?"

"You can! I believe in Minnie!" Hyunjin says with sparkly eyes , but then Seungmin glares at him.

"Bare it for a while or no more kisses"

His last words was scaring the latter, Hyunjin quickly shakes his head and let go of Seungmin's hand. It makes Seungmin smiles in satisfstion.