~25~ " Chance to love you again "

Hello guys! I'm back with another chapter! Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I told you right?! Why won't you listen to me, Kim Seungmin?!"

Wonpil snapped at the younger boy as he harshly grabbed his shoulders. Seungmin hissed in pain , he tried to push his brother away.

"H-hyung! You're hurting me!"

"Promise me that you won't go near him again!" Wonpil shakes Seungmin's body, bringing their faces closer.

"B-but why hyung?! H-hyunjinie is my friend!"

"No he's not!! And he will never be!"

"Hyung- c-calm down first.." Seungmin trembling in fear. He never saw his brother being this mad before, he did..but this time , his brother looked like a monster.

"Listen to me Seungmin, listen to me!" Wonpil shakes Seungmin once again "i did this for your sake, i already fulfilled your wish not to transfer to another school- now it's your turn to listen to me, get it??"

Seungmin slowly nods as he started crying. He's scared.. This is not the Wonpil he knew.

"Seungmin.." Wonpil cupped the younger guy's cheeks, wiping his tears with his thumb.

"You'll listen to hyung..right? Say it.. Say 'yes hyung' like what you always do .." Wonpil says with a low tone as he caresses Seungmin's cheek.

Seungmin doesn't answer but he sobbing instead. He didn't dare to face his brother, he's too scared to.

"Why are you crying? A man shouldn't cry like this.. Come on, i want to hear it from you"

Wonpil kisses Seungmin's eyes, then wiping his tears away.

"You know hyung loves you right? Hyung wants the best for you" he continues.

Seungmin sobs louder "i..i don't want to, hyung.."

"You don't want to? So you choose that guy over your own brother?"

Wonpil's tone turning cold again.

"It's ..not that.." Seungmin sniffs.

"Seungminie.." Wonpil stares at Seungmin with a cold look.

"Did he does something to you?? Did he affect you to go against my words now?? Ahh as expected! He's such a bad influence!"

"H-hyung! He didn't do anything to me! You're misunderstood!"

"That's enough Seungmin!" Wonpil harshly slaps Seungmin's cheek, hard enough to make the boy stumbles and fell into the ground.

"PROMISE ME YOU WON'T BE CLOSE WITH HIM AGAIN!" he yells and it makes the younger boy cry harder than before. He drags his ass a bit further from his brother , but Wonpil quickly pulls his wrists and brings them closer.