~4~ "His Girlfriend"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🎶 I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listenin' to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do 🎶

***

I was sitting in front of my desk, doing my homework. Random songs are playing on my speakers, resonancing through the room. My parents are out of the town and they'll come back tomorrow. If they're home, my mom will definitely yells at me for turning on the music loudly.

I love music and i will never understand why people doesn't enjoy it. For me, music can makes you feels calm, music can makes you feels sad, happy..all types of emotion. I always feel that feelings are flowing through music, if you live up a song, you will know how the feeling of the singer of the song. At least it what i think.

As i lean my back on the chair and stretched my arms, i saw the curtain in Hyunjin's room open. Hyunjin lived beside my house and our rooms are facing to each other.

Hyunjin who was just entered his room, still on his uniform. I guess he just finished his basketball practice. He opens his window and stands on his balcony. He smiles and waving at me.

I chuckled as i get up from my seat, going out to my balcony and waves back at him. We're staring at each other's face for few minutes, without saying anything. Hyunjin's face look so tired, but he still managed to smiles widely.

"Are you tired?" I asked him. He nodded a bit, he rests his chin on his arm while sighing deeply "so much.. The practice has getting harder because we're going to Grand Final.. "

I nodded a bit "i see.."

Hyunjin stares at me, he's suddenly giggling "your pajamas are cute..it suits you a lot.."

"Why you're being so random, Jinnie.." I chuckled "why didn't you change your clothes and take a bath? You should take a rest too if you're tired.."

Hyunjin shakes his head "i want to chat with you for a bit.. We didn't talk that much at school and i kinda miss you" he said.

Damn.. I can feel my cheeks heated when i heard him saying those words. I know it doesn't mean anything more than a 'bestfriend' thing.. But why does my heart pounding fast?

"Minnie..why didn't you come to my competition? I waited for you.. y'know.." he asked while locking his eyes on mine.

I came to your competition.. But i back off when seeing you with your girlfriend..

I really want to answer him that, but i hold myself as much as i can. I can't let him know the truth.. I don't want to go between their relationships.

"I'm sorry, Jinnie.. Something was coming up so i can't make it to your competition, but i'll make sure to make it to your final" I lied to him.

Hyunjin looks at me with straight face, but then he nodded happily "alright~ make sure to come and watch me okay?? I will know if you don't come because i'll look for you, i have eagle eyes, y'know" he said while laughing.

I laughed at his joke, looking at him and fascinated with his happy face. I love seeing him happy.

After our laughing fades, he stares at me again. His expression suddenly becomes sad.

"Minnie, i want to ask you something"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think.. Me and Jessica suited each other?"

My eyes widen a bit with his question. What's with the sudden question...

"Jinnie.. Are you firghting with her again?" I asked. Hyunjin slowly nods.

"I did.. But i tried to control my emotion, but i don't know why she always picked a fight with me. She protested about everything i did , and she always controlled me. She get mad if i do something she didn't like.. I don't understand her... " he sighed, looking frustated on himself, makes me can't bare to see him.

"I think..if you both have problems, you should talked it out nicely with each others.." I gives out a sugestion. But Hyunjin shakes his head.

"I tried to, minnie.. I tried to avoid the fight and talk nicely to her.. But nah- it just didn't work. She won't listen to me, it's no use talking to her.. "

🎶 You say you're fine, I know you better than that..
Hey, what you doin' with a girl like that?🎶

I feel sorry to see him like this. It's not the first time I saw him stressed out because he's fighting with his girlfriend. It happened several times already and i know how much he feeling hurt everytime his girlfriend got mad at him.

"Minnie.. I'm sorry, but i'm really tired right now..i think i'm going to rest.." Hyunjin says in low tone, his sharp eyes are staring at me "i'm going ahead..okay?"

I nodded my head "yeah..please take a rest, Jinnie.. Don't be too stressed out and rest your body, see you tomorrow~" i waved at him.

He waved me back and smiles "see you tomorrow" then he stepped back inside his room and closes his window. I go back inside as well , i'm going to continue doing my homeworks.

Hyunjin didn't close his curtain so i can still see him from here. I can see him lying on his bed, but his face was facing my window. I'm pretty sure he can see me too right now, so that i write something on piece of paper and shows him through the window.

'Cheer up! :) '

Hyunjin saw my writting and he chuckled, then he get up from his bed, reaching for a piece of paper and write something as well before showing it to me.

'I will :) Thank you.. Don't leave me, ok?'

I smiles shyly, my cheeks are slightly turning red as i write another words on the paper. I didn't even realize what i wrote, it turned out that i wrote 'I love you' .

When i'm about to show it to him, his room already went dark and his curtain is closed. I froze for a moment and stares on my own writtings.

Damn.. What the hell am i writting... I blushed and i folded the paper i was holding. I didn't even realize that i wrote those, luckily i haven't show it to him yet.

This is not the right time. And i don't know when the right time will be. If Hyunjin know that his own best friend has a feeling for him more than a friend, especially when his best friend is a GUY, he'll definitely hates me. And i don't want it to happen.

Even i can't have his heart.. At least our current relationship will not change.

Why did i let myself go through several heartbreaks again and again?

To be continued.