~19~ " Forget me not " (Hyunjin)

Hello !! ~ i'm sorry for taking long~ in this chapter will be Hyunjin's POV ❤ i'll bring you guys to Hyunjin's past life.. Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5 years ago

"Mom! Seriously?!"

I crosses my arms on my chest, looking at my mom with sulky face.

"I'm really sorry Jin-ah~ but this is your dad's job and we have to follow him.. "

"But mom! I don't want to change school!"

My mom sighed, she goes closer to me and softly ruffles my hair.

"Jin-ah..we have to understand, this job is really important for your dad, he can't refuse his boss..and moving to a big city like Seoul won't be a big deal, right?"

I swifted my mom's hand as i grumbled irritably "it's a huge problem mom! We never live in a big city and now you're telling me to move into one?? And go school there?! I heard it'll be full of bullying! I'm scared.." i sniffs.

"Who's going to bully my handsome son, huh?? I think you'll get popular instead of being bullied" my mom chuckles as she lightly pinch my cheek.

"Jin-ah, i'm sure that you'll get your best school life in the big city. And we'll get a better life too"

"What better life.." i sighed "i have a lot of friends here and i don't want to leave them.."

"But it doesn't mean you can't be friend with them anymore , right? And you will get more friends too, or even a lover" she grins.

At that time, i didn't know

How much my life changed.. because of a certain person.

***

"Jin-ah, do you want me to take you to your new school?" my mom asks me as she prepares some fried eggs for our breakfast.

"Nah" i shake my head, sitting on the dining room while playing with my phone "i'm not a child anymore, i'm in junior high already"

"Alright~ just make sure not to get lost, Jin-ah, you're not familiar with this city yet, didn't you?"

"Momm.." i rolled my eyes "what i have to do is only ride the bus from the bus station over there and drops into the school"

"Okay okay~ my son is mature enough to go to school by himself"

"Good that you know"

***

I went out of the house , looked around the unfamiliar environment where my house is located now. I don't even know a single person in this cluster area. Just right in time, a boy around my age went out of his house which located next to mine. He wore the same uniform as i did and he got inside the car which has waiting for him.

So jealous..

I sighed and walked to the bus station. Well- at least i can get to know this city better by riding the bus.

When i arrived, i was dumbfounded by how huge the school is. The building looked luxury and the environment is nice. I feel a bit weird for an ordinary person like me attend such a famous school.

I just stepped inside the building when i felt people are started to whisper to each others. Especially the girls, who was looking at me from head to toe. It makes me a bit uncomfortable.

"Look look, is it a new student??"

"So handsome!"

They whispered but i can hear them clearly. Their compliment makes me smile, well..who doesn't happy when being praised though? But being in this new school still makes me feel awkward.