~7~ "Drunk"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Morning has come and i woke up in an unfamiliar place. Wait- it's not my room..its not my bed!

I tried to get up when i feel a pair of arms are wrapping around me. Hugging me tightly. My eyes widen when i realized i was sleeping on someone's chest.

"HOLY MOLY! WHAT THE F-"

I almost cursed at the utmost shock when the person beside me rubbed his eyes and glances at me with his sleepy eyes.

"Minnie..why you're shouting in the morning.."

"H-hyunjin?!"

Hyunjin scratches his head before he pulled his arms away, moves into sitting position and i immediately jumped off of the bed. Hyunjin looked at me in confuse.

"Minnie? What's wrong with you?" He asked.

I can already see myself turning into a nervous tomato and i tried to control my breath..and my heartbeat. What the hell is happening?? Why am i sleeping.. With him??

"Min-"

"HWANG HYUNJIN! W-why .. I mean! Why did we sleep together??" I cut him before he managed to finish his words.

Hyunjin blinks, he rubbed his head in confusement and fix his stray hairs "well... "

***

Last night (Third person POV)

Ding dong Ding dong.

Hyunjin woke up in midnight when he heard his front door's bell ringing. It didn't ring only once, but thrice. He grunts but his ass immediately left the bed. He feels so annoyed that someone came into his house when he was in his dreamland. And, this is midnight! For the God sake! Who would come to someone's house at midnight?!

But Hyunjin still get up and peeked from his window to see who's coming. And he was shocked when he discovers that Seungmin was standing infront of his house, ringing the bell again and again.

What is he doing at this hour??

Hyunjin rushed down and open the door for Seungmin. His eyes are full of question marks as he saw the other male standing like a statue infront of his house.

It's a bit creepy though.. Is it really Seungmin? What if it's a ghost or something?? Why the hell Seungmin was infront of his house in midnight.. Wait- this scene always happen in horror movie right?! The ghost resembles your closest person and haunt you.. OH NO!!

Hyunjin got goosebumps all over his body and he ended up freezing on his front gate.

Seungmin slowly lifts his face and looks at the other male who was freezing in fear. He scratches his head, his cheeks are tinted red and he letting out several hiccups.

"J..jinnie.. "

He whimpers then leaning his head on the cold-metal gate, looking at Hyunjin with his puppy eyes.

"Eh?"

Hyunjin braves himself to open the door and Seungmin immediately hugged him as soon as he saw Hyunjin infront of him.

"Whack! E-eomma!!"

Hyunjin startled and he let out his girly scream because he thought that Seungmin was a ghost. But Seungmin didn't move even a bit , he still leaning peacefuly on Hyunjin's chest with his eyes closed.

Hyunjin's eyes are turning into hearts. This is really him.. And why the hell this puppy looked so damn cute??!

"Minnie.. This is really you..right?"