03: 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Wink Wink 😉

Wink Wink 😉

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and the sweet sound of my little girl giggling. I felt warm hands wrapped around my chest as I shifted on the sofa.

"Esme baby, what are you doing up?" I mumbled as I pulled her closer to me.

When I didn't hear any response, I slowly forced my eyes open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I quickly pushed Nicholas off me causing him to fall to the floor with a hmph.

"Dude, what the fuck? I was sleeping asshole." He groaned.

"Yea," Saude snorted from the doorway. "In his lap pussy."

I glared at him, rubbing my aching neck, and got up from the couch. "God it's too fucking early. Where's my baby?" I grumbled as I let my eyes adjust to the sunlight that beamed into the room.

"Beats me." Saude shrugged. "I just got out of the bathroom."

"Wait!" Saude shouted.

He ran into the hallway and to the kitchen with us following. We all stopped with our mouths gaped open at the sight before us.

Adaline was cooking in the kitchen with Esme propped up on the kitchen counter munching on a piece of bacon. Her wavy hair in a high ponytail that fell to her back, my eyes scanned her body. Her legs were clad in light blue jeans that made her perky ass prominent while her chest was covered by a white spaghetti strap tank top. She talked and laughed with Esme not even noticing us until Esme turned towards us.

"Daddy!" She giggled, stretching her arms out to me. "Look Addy is making breakfast!"

I smiled and nudged Saude and Nic out the way as I went to my little girl picking her up and sprinkling her face in kisses.

"Good morning Mr. Hernandez," Adaline smiled as she moved to turn off the stove.

I smiled back and nodded. "Good morning indeed Adaline."

Sauce cleared his throat grabbing everyone's attention to look towards him. "Hello Ms.-"

"Martinez, but please," She spoke softly fixing everyone's plates. "Call me Adaline."

He nodded his head before continuing. "Well Adaline, I'm Saude and this is Nicholas. Friends of Lorenzo here."

Nicholas greeted her as well before leading her to the dining room and helping her set the plates down.