28: 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬

Tysmmm For All The Suppose!!! Hope You Enjoy it!!😃 Don't Forget To Checkout My Story Bliss Pleaseee!!!

I brushed back her hair from her face as I gawked at her exhausted face. She had her parted lips allowing little frivolous breaths to pass. She stared back at me with a small smile on her face as her hands traced over my cheekbones. I liked the way this felt — it felt right.

I leaned closer to her delicate face and pecked at her raw, pink lips. She let out a small giggle and returned the innocent action to me. After having sex with Adaline, we showered again and ended up just lying around the rest of the day. She couldn't really do anything because of the soreness between her legs.

She had some bleeding afterward but it wasn't a lot and she seemed good after a couple of hours of resting. We had been laying in bed for a couple of minutes just enjoying the warmth of each other. She seemed to have relaxed a bit more around me after what happened in the shower. It was comforting knowing that she felt alright around me.

"I love you," I whispered for at least the fifth time in thirty minutes. I couldn't stop saying it after the first time and knowing that she felt the same way heightened my excitement.

Her eyes wondered me and she pecked my lips once again, running her fingers through my hair. "You said that already." She lightly giggled, her fingers dancing and weaving through my thick strands.

"But I just want you to know. I don't want you to think otherwise." I kissed at the tip of her nose, watching it crinkle as she let out laughter. I smiled brightly, not being able to contain my intense contentment.

"So quickly?" She sarcastically implored with a slight smirk. I chuckled and placed my hands firmly on her hips, hoisting her onto my boxer-covered lap. She planted her hands firmly on my stubbled chest with a goofy smile on her face.

"I'm serious, baby. I'll do anything to make you realize that I love you. Your special and I want to protect you." I squeezed her hips slightly, adjusting her against my semi-hardness.

She pouted slightly, pushing her hips down more into my cock as she leaned up and crossed her arms. "You don't have to treat me like I'm fragile, I'm not delicate."

I sighed, my hands stroking the curves of her waist as I looked up into her crystal brown eyes. I didn't want to make her seem weak, because she was everything but that. Adaline had been through a lot, so to endure that all to the end and still have such a kind, humbled mindset meant she was venerable to the world.

Her kindness would be taken advantage of one day and I don't want that.

"Baby, you're too nice." I chuckled shaking my head. "And your heart is on a silver platter. Meaning your venerable and people won't think twice about taking advantage of you."

I sighed heavily again sitting up so that we were closer and face to face. I stroked her cheek softly as I stared into her gently chocolate eyes. Aligning our foreheads, I kissed the tip of her sensitive nose. "Just let me protect you, alright?"