04: 𝐍𝐢𝐱

"Addy do you really have to go?" Esme pouted hugging my legs.

I smiled, picked her up, and kissed her small face watching the cheeky smile spread on her pouty lips. "I'm sorry mi amor, my family is waiting for me."

She wrapped her little arms around my neck and pushed her face in the nook of it. "Will you come back?" She asked.

I nodded and caressed her back. "Of course I will, I'll come back Monday okay?" I said as I put her down her the couch. "I'll go let your dad know I'm leaving."

Just thinking about Lorenzo made butterflies in my stomach. The kiss was so heated and passionate...it makes me wonder.

She nodded and continued watching Dora on her IPad. I nervously played with my thumbs as I walked towards Lorenzo's home office.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door twice.

"Come in," I heard his call from inside.

I swallowing a hard lump in my throat and pushed open the door revealing Lorenzo sitting behind the big wooden desk. He had glasses perched near the tip of his nose with his fingers pinching the bridge. His tie was unraveled and his shirt was open showing off his delicious eight pack that was peppered with a light amount of chest hair and a nicely carved V line with a light happy trail.

I licked my lips and closed the door behind me, the sound of the door getting his attention, and as soon I turned around his eyes were burning into me.

"Adaline," He called in his velvety, deep voice.

"Lorenzo," I answered back, walking over to take a seat in the leather armchair that sat in front of his desk along with a twin of the chair.

"You must be heading out," He sighed removing his glasses from his nose.

I nodded. "I am."

He sat back in his chair with his hands intertwined with each other. His eyes roamed my body making me feel naked under his gaze. He licked his lips before speaking. "Thank you for taking care of Esme so much. She really is my pride and joy."

I nodded and smiled in agreement. "Children tend to be."

I was personally doing this because I love children. I always wanted children of my own and of course with the right man.

"Come here," He said in his demanding, dominant voice.

I gulped and stood up on my jelly legs as I rounded his desk towards him. In a quick movement, he put his rough hand around my throat and brought my face close to his. His eyes looked down at my lips as he tightened his grip around my throat and grazed his plump lips against mine.

"Lorenzo, I must get going and your wife-"

He smashed his lips against mine. He dominated the kiss, roughly kissing mine with lust as he pulled me into his lap. His hands caressed my butt as the fast and lustful kiss, slowed down to a soft and passionate kiss. Each time his lips left mine, they left with a smack sound before coming back from me.

"Fuck my wife." He whispered sending shivers down my neck to my spine.

My stomach was doing all kinds of flips as I sat so close to the beautiful man.

He kissed me again before pulling away and attacking my neck with his swollen lips. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt him nip and suck at my sweet spot, soft moans left my mouth as I ran my fingers carelessly through his hair.

My hips rolled against his lap and he let out a deep and sexy groan. "Go before I bend you over my desk." He growled before nipping at my neck again.