𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 1

Kids Ages;

Esmeralda ~ 17
Cazmir & Sawyer ~ 7
North & Roselle ~ 5

Esmeralda ~ 17Cazmir & Sawyer ~ 7North & Roselle ~ 5

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I said no!" I yelled for the fifth time at my oldest daughter. Her wavy brown hair whipped in her face when she angrily turned, growling, before turning back around. Esme had become extremely different than I had expected — or maybe that was because I had always seen her as my little girl. She had grown over the last five years extremely quickly, she became rebellious and defiant.

"Why not! I'm seventeen! I'm almost an adult!" She huffed back just as annoyed as I was.

I rolled my eyes at the same line she had used all the time as I opened the oven, checking on the roast. Addy would kill me if I burnt it. I turned back around to see my defiant teenager texting quickly on her phone.

"I already told you why! I'm not letting you go to-"

"But Maddy' going as well! It's not fair papa! Why can't I go!"

My attention got directed to the small giggles and pitter-patter of small footsteps. In came the girls with their dolls in hand as they ran towards me. The two had their curly brown pigtails swaying behind them as they ran. "No running! What's the rush girls — are the boys fighting again?"

North squealed excitedly doing grabby hands, in which I picked her up and sat her on the counter. Doing the same thing to Roselle, the two girls kicked their feet with excitement. "Mommy isn't feeling good again, she said Izzy and Mel is making her sick."

I sighed hanging my head once before lifting it, my head snapped to Esme who sat waiting for an answer eagerly. My finger came up and pointed sternly at her with one of my thickly neat set eyebrows raised. "You're not going to the fu-fricking party, young lady. Now go give your mother her pain meds."

Her nose crinkled and she pushed her stool out from the counter before cursing and stomping away. I sighed, making a mental note to talk to her later after dinner. The girls giggled playfully amongst each other while I continued to fix dinner sulking about my upset daughter. It hurt to see that she was getting older, I mean I knew time goes by fast but it seemed to be too much for my slowness to keep up with.

After sitting the asparagus alongside the mashed potatoes, I put the plates of warm food at each mat — seven in total considering we had a big family, it was growing bigger as well since we had another set of twins on the way. Crazy, I know — I've got super sperm.

"Kids! Come eat!" I yelled as I helped North into her chair. I placed a napkin in her lap just as I had done Rose before taking a seat at my spot waiting for the rest of the family. My only two boys — Sawyer and Caz came running in, pushing in shoving just like normal, and then in came my beautiful wife.